five

A/N: Hello hehe sorry everyone for the long wait!! To make it up I wrote two chapters <3 hope you'll like it^^

The way physics class is killing you right now is unspeakable. Your body is leaning towards the wall beside you, your eyes are barely looking at the screen of what your lecturer is presenting, and Isabell is worse. Her head is already on the table and dozing off.

You were startled, feeling a vibration inside your pocket signaling a notification came into your phone.

--------------------------------------------
Jeonghan:
video📹
someone's sleepy

You were cursing inside when you saw the video he sent was a video recording of you and Isabell sleeping.

f u jeonghan

Jeonghan:
sorry bothering your sleeping time😇

as much as I want to curse to you right now, jeonghan, I want to sleep

Jeonghan:
see u at lunch sleepyhead😴

ha ha😒

---------------------------------------

After it felt like 2 hours, the class finally ended, and you had an idea when packing your stuff.

"Hey, you wanna go to the mall after class?" you said while walking to the cafeteria with Isabell.

"but it will be too late to go out after biology," she thinks of how long you can both go out.

"the professor said he canceled the class yesterday. He has to go to the hospital," you smiled, knowing she won't reject your suggestion.

"oh yeah, I forgot, okay, I'm in," she grinned.

She suddenly stops walking all of a sudden, making you startled.

"ask jeonghan to follow us," she said to you, excited with her eyes full of hopes

"what? why?" you groaned.

"why not? Ask him to bring any of his friends. Who knows, I might get a boyfriend soon?" she smiled and tried to persuade you.

"no," your answer is firm.

"y/n come on please? you can also spend time with jeonghan," she whine on the whole way to the table.

"I never had that plan in the first place. I want to spend time with you," you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"The more, the merrier?" she blinks, her eyes still trying to persuade you. You were tired of saying no, and you finally let out a heavy sighed.

"I hate you," you said, and she smiled widely, knowing that she won.

"that's why we're friends," she hugs your arm tightly.

Both of you bought lunch and sat down at the table facing each other.

"hey," jeonghan said as soon as he sat down beside you.

"you're here," you said unamused.

"I said see u at lunch, you forgot?" he said with a teasing smile, making you remember the video he recorded earlier.

"right," you said and pretended to smile, which makes jeonghan laughed.

Isabell signaled you to ask him what you discussed earlier.

"do you want to go to the mall after class?" you asked and turned to look at him.

"sure," he shrugged while scrolling at his phone.

"I thought so," you said, knowing he would accept the offer, not like you were hoping. jeonghan took one of your chicken nuggets from your food tray and ate it, making you whine and smack his shoulder.

Isabell is staring at both of you with adoration until she notices you're looking at her. She tries to signal you again to ask him the following favor, but you just shook your head, making it clear you don't want to.

"jeonghan, why don't you bring one of your friends to join us?" Isabell cuts to the chase, and Jeonghan stops chewing.

"to set you up?" he said while pointing at Isabell with the other half of the chicken nugget that he hasn't eat.

She nodded while grinning.

"Sure, I can do that," he smiled, and you look at him in disbelief.

Did he agree to this?

"you are super easy to deal with," Isabell said happily to him, and he smiled.

"bring another one," you said to him.

"for who?" he frowned.

"me!" you pointed at yourself, and he shook his head.

"Sorry, only bringing one for Isabell," he said and left the table, making you annoyed.

___________________________________

You rolled your eyes, looking at Isabell, who's all excited waiting for Jeonghan and his friend.

"It must feel nice to be set with someone while I here liking a guy who didn't like me back," you thought to yourself.

"where the hell is he?" you complained.

"call him," Isabell said to you, and you took out your phone from your purse.

You pressed to call his number, and it didn't take long before the line was connected.

"where the heck are you?" you blurted without giving him a chance to say hi.

"I'm here already. I'm walking to the place we promised to meet earlier," he replied, and you can hear his friend beside him asking who is calling him.

"well, walk faster," you rushed him.

"Are you that excited to see me?" he said, and without even looking, you know that he is smiling to tease you.

You ended the call immediately, and you spaced out. It was partially true that you were excited to meet him.

"there he is, y/n, his friend is handsome," Isabell taps on your shoulder and points at Jeonghan and some handsome-looking guy walking in your direction.

"stop talking about his friend. Look at him, damn," you said without you realizing.

You were staring at Jeonghan, walking and talking to his friend. He is wearing a black button-up top paired with a pair of skinny black jeans. How someone looks that good wearing an all-black outfit?

"don't look like your head over heels for him," Isabell shook you, making you came back from your daydream.

"oh no, how do I look?" you panicked and felt insecure with your outfit choice.

Isabell laughed, seeing you flustered, and showed her thumb.

"you look great. Wish me luck with his friend y/n," you took deep breaths, and it was not long until both of them were standing in front of you both.

"Sorry for being late," his friend apologized on behalf of them both.

"it's okay, we're just here anyway, right y/n?" Isabell said, and all of them look at you.

You wanted to reply, but jeonghan smiled at you and winked, making you lose your words. Isabell smiled awkwardly before nudging your shoulder.

"huh, what? Yeah," you nodded without knowing what it's for.

"I'm seungcheol, jeonghan's friend,"