Chapter 2.13 //:// Anubhav

Nalini called Cheeta for there help with two constables. And they reached Rossano Cafe with Ritwik.

Nalini: yahi voh cafe hai na jaha voh Rakha naam ka aadmi tumhe mila tha?

Ritwik: ha!

Karishma: par voh Rakha isse yaha cafe ke bahar kyu mila?

Santosh: shayad cafe ke andar CCTV honge. Chehra dikhae na de isiliye.

Hassena: chaliye cafe ke andar jakar puchte hai!

They entered the cafe and asked for the manager.

Manager: kya baat hai Madam? How may I help you?

Nalini: yeh puchna tha ki aapke cafe ke bahar koi CCTV camera hai ya nahi? Matlab, agar hai toh mujhe uski footage chahiye.

Manager: kyu? Aap kon ho?

Nalini: hum iss sheher ke SP hai. Aab hamare paas jyada time nahi hai. Please jara jaldi dikhaye.

Manager: please follow me.

Manager showed them the footage.

Ritwik: madam, voh Rakha humse kal dopeher ko mila tha. Usne humse kaha tha voh aaj hume call karega. Usne hume call kiya aur hum vaha pohoch gaye aur voh news dikha di madam. Kal dopeher ko lagbhag 1.30 baje ke karib voh hame mila tha.

Hassena: kal 1.00 baje ka footage dikhao.

Manager nodded and did what Hassena said. Finally after nearly half and hour, the wait was over. The person named Rakha and Ritwik met.

Hassena: yahi hai voh?

Ritwik: ha!

Nalini: thank you Manager sahab. Aab chaliye dekhte hai ki yeh kaha gaya.

Cheeta: yeh baat humko pata kaise chalega?

Nalini just smiled and nodded looking Hassena.

********************

Nalini: aab hume kaam yeh karna hai ki yaha par jitni bhi dukhane hai jaha par CCTV camera hai bas vaha ki CCTV recordings check karni hai.

Karishma: par itna time hai hamare paas?

Nalini: aur koi chara nahi hai Karishma Singh. Hum do teams mein divide ho jate hai. Hassena Mallik, Karishma Singh, Cheeta, aap teno jao. Baki sab hamare saath chalo.

"Jai Hind! "

They began checking all the recordings and finally the search of both teams concluded them onto a deserted plot where they found a small house. An empty house.

Nalini: vaha ghar dikhae de raha hai, baki kuch toh nahi hai yaha par. Kuch log bhi dikh rahe hai. ( Narrowing her eyes ) kahi unke paas guns toh nahi hai.

Hassena: ha madam. Itne saare log hai. Kuch toh gadbad jarur hai.

Santosh: toh fir dekhte hai.

********************

All were hiding behind the trees and bushes. They had send one constable with Ritwik.

Nalini: koi bhi gadbad maat karna. Pehle jakar kisi ko confirm karna padega ki sach mein Anu bhaiya andar hai ya nahi.

Suddenly, Hassena and Karishma spotted Rakha on the second floor.

Hassena: madam Rakha. Iska matlab Anu yahi par hai.

Karishma: ha! Par aab andar jaye kaise?

Nalini: ek plan hai. Chaliye.

Karishma from behind, held one goon's mouth and banged his head on the wall. Santosh and Cheeta grabbed one goon and Santosh punched him hard on face closing her eyes tight. Santosh and Cheeta gave a high-five to each other and gone in other direction. Nalini knocked one goon unconscious by hitting him on his head with the help of her gun. Hassena kicked one goon and twisted his head killing him instantly.

Hassena climbed up on the first floor with support of the pipe and choked him with her hands. Her eyes wandered in search of Anubhav but one goon held her on gunpoint. Hassena took hold of his gun and twisted his hand. Hassena hurt him in his stomach with her elbow and banged him on wall. Nalini was also struggling to fight with a goon when he overpowered her. But in meantime, Karishma punched him.Nalini looked at her.

Nalini: thank you Karishma Singh!

Karishma: koi baat nahi. Yeh hamara farz hai aapne senior ka madad karna. Humne kar diya. Aur vaise bhi aapko kuch ho gaya toh Anu bhaiya aur chachiji ko dukh hoga.

Karishma said and left. Nalini just looked at her.

Here, Hassena was finding him. Suddenly her eyes wandered in the room where there was light was very dim. Hassena ran inside were Rakha was there watching him. Hassena held him for gunpoint. Till then all team arrived.

Hassena: you are under arrest Mr. Rakha.

Hassena ordered Cheeta and other two constables to arrest him.

All others ran towards tied up and unconscious Anubhav whose condition was miserable. All were having teary eyes.

Karishma and Nalini freed him and cupped his face.

Karishma ( shaking him with teary eyes ): Anu bhaiya! Anu bhaiya! Ankhe kholo na!

Nalini also broke up seeing his brother's condition. In this all commotion, Hassena was standing there still with blank face. Tears formed in her eyes but still she didn't wiped them out.

Nalini, Karishma and Santosh Carried Anubhav to the car and Hassena was just following them.  In the car, Santosh was driving and Hassena, Karishma and Nalini were trying to make him conscious and stop his blood loss.

********************

All were running behind the stretcher on which Anubhav was on. Doctors took him to operation theatre and the door closed.

The all time strong Karishma broke down. Pushpa ji came running after being informed by Cheeta. Pushpa ji first time saw Karishma in such condition. She was crying badly leaning towards the wall, trying to stop her sobs. As soon as Karishma saw her she ran towards her and hugged her crying more bitterly.

Karishma ( crying ): Amma, bhaiya ko kuch hoga toh nahi na. Agar unhe kuch hoga toh nahi na?

Pushpa ji: kuch nahi hoga unhe. Aab chup ho jaye.  Aapke bhaiya ko jab pata chalega ki aap aaise roi hai toh unhe kitna bura lagega na?

Nalini ( crying ): ha Karishma, kuch nahi hoga bhaiya ko. Jab unke paas aap hai tab tak toh nahi.

Hassena left from the scene and ran outside the hospital. She came out of the hospital.

Hassena ( in mind ): ya Allah! Anu ko kuch nahi hoga na? Agar unhe kuch ho gaya toh hum kaise ji payenge. Nahi, aaisa nahi ho sakta. Ya Allah, hamare Anu ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.

She put her hand on her mouth and she broke down and sat on the nearby bench with hands on her eyes; crying.

Pushpa ji when came outside and saw Hassena in the state, approached her. She held Hassena's shoulder. Hassena looked at her and wiped her tears.

Pushpa ji: maa se kitna bhi chupao, maan ki baat chehre par dikh hi jati hai. Aapka chehra dikha raha hai ki aap Anubhav se kitna pyaar karti hai.

Hassena: ha karte hai hum unse pyaar. Hum kya kare Pushpa ji?? Hum chahe jo bhi kare unhe bhool nahi sakte, aur na hi bhool sakte hai.

Pushpa ji: pata hai hume. Aur jinhe pata chalna chahiye unhe bhi toh pata chalna chahiye na?

Hassena glanced at her.

***************************

Section 2 of this story is over and from next chapter Section 3 will begin. Wait only section is over, not  the case. Case will be solve soon.