Chapter 1.12 //:// Karishma is Angry-II

Hassena was busy in watching the surroundings when she saw the same 'kdx' tattoo on the same bartender's hand.

Hassena was doubtful, when the same lady with leather jacket came and stand beside Hassena.

Lady: vahi hai!

Hassena looks towards her in shock.

Hassena ( on bluetooth ): suniye voh leader mil gaya hai.

Karishma ( on bluetooth ): humne club ko gher liya hai.

Karishma called IG.

Karishma: Jai Hind sir, voh leader Central City Club mein hi hai.

IG: kya! Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai. Aap sab log action le sakte hai. Aap Hassena and team ko inform kijiye ki action le, hum yaha action lete hai, all the best!

Karishma: okay! Jai Hind sir!

Karishma ended the call.

Karishma ( on bluetooth ): madam sir, aap action le sakti hai.

Hassena ( on bluetooth ): okay, All the best!

***************************

IG ( on bluetooth ): Anubhav and team, you can take the action.

Anubhav ( pointing the gun ): ye hai na? Aur kisi cheez ki jarurat nahi hai.

Aarti, Akash too removed their guns and fired in air resulting in commotion.

All other boys and girls ran towards the exit but police made their way and took them in custody. The goons were shooting on them, but both the parties ran out of bullets.

All were busy fighting. As expected all club staff was also the gang members.

Aarti punched the man infront of her who was flirting with her before. He tried punching her but she bend down and his hand hit the liquor bottles which were on the table resulting in breaking the bottles and his hands were bleeding. Taking an advantage she knocked out the man.

Anubhav get hold of a man who trying to attack Akash. He punched him hard on his stomach and slapped him and knocked him unconscious.

A goon pushed Akash on the serving table. He attacked Akash with a stick but Akash was successful to dodge the attack and took hold of one of the liquor bottles and banged it on the goon's head.

They arrested the goons.

But suddenly Aarti fell unconscious. Akash held her.

Akash ( worried ): isse kya hogaya sir?

Anubhav ( worried ): pata nahi Akash, tum isse hospital leke jao.

Akash: thik hai! Lekin aap yaha sab kuch sambhal lenge?

Anubhav: ha hum yaha sab sambhal lenge.

******************************

Hassena and team here in Central City Club. Hassena took out the gun and rest team pulled out there guns. As before all other boys and girls tried running away but police took them in custody.

Hassena ( to bartender ): tumhara khel khatam.

The bartender pointed the gun towards Hassena and tried to shoot but Karishma arrived and shoot him on his hands.

Karishma ( to bartender ): tumhara yeh himmat ki tum hamari Maddam sir par gun taano usse pehle hum tumhara kabar na khod de. Shukr manao ki sirf haath lar goli maari hai. He saab log ek kone mein kadhe ho jayo, varna khopdi uda denge hum iska.