037

Hyo pov:

I was sitting in bed and staring at my son, I felt very content at that moment, he was sleeping peacefully, someone knocked the door, I called the person outside to come in.

"it has been a while." Beomgyu said.
"oh, beomgyu, how are you? When did you come here?" I asked.
"just a few days ago... Oh my god, he looks so cute." he said eyeing hanbyul, I smiled.

"I just wanted to say hi, I should leave you to rest for a while." he said and left.
"OK, bye." he waved at me and left.

The door opened again, but this time it wasn't boemgyu, it was yiren, I looked around hopping to find anyone who would drive her out of here, but there was no one, I started to panic.

"you got pregnant from my husband, I see." she said. She started walking towards Hanbyul.
"PLEASE, not my son... Please don't hurt him." I cried out.
"I don't hurt children." she said.

She then took out a small bottle from her pocket and poured it into the water jug, I slowly went and touched the nurse button so that someone will come.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.
"I thought you were clever, you should have guessed by now." she said as she poured some into glass.

She came up to me, just before I could do anything, younjun, Taehyung, Namjoon and some people with guns and stuff came in.

They came to her, and handcuffed her, she was just dumbfounded so she didn't do anything, she was as shocked as I was, I could feel a pair of hands around me, I looked and it was Namjoon, he patted my head.

"She won't get out of this easily, you are safe now, don't worry. OK?"Namjoon said.
"What happened?" I asked, although I knew that was a stupid thing to ask.

Time skip(5 years later)

"Hanbyul come here right now." I shouted.
"but eommaa~" he whined.
"listen to what your mum says." yeonjun told him.
"But appa, I don't want to go to kindergarten, I want to go out with uncle Taehyung." he said pouting.
"uncle Taehyung called me and said he won't be able to come, because he has a lot of work today." I said.
"eomma."
"go eat breakfast with appa, and go to the kindergarten, if you listen to what I say, I will show you something great." I said.
"promise me." he demanded.
"promise, I said as I shook his tiny hand.

I went upstairs to my room, I took yeonjun clothes and organized them in the wardrobe, I went and showered and changed my clothes to this...

"honey, am going to buy somethings from the grocery shop

"honey, am going to buy somethings from the grocery shop."i said and left.

I went and bought everything that I needed and went to the house, when I opened the door, I found Taehyung sitting and having breakfast.

"seriously, I had a very hard time trying to convince Hanbyul so he can go to school, why would you promise him to take him outside." I said.
"he needs some fresh air, it's okay to skip one day or two. Stop overreacting. By the way did you tell him you will be moving out, or you didn't." he said.
"I wanted to, but am afraid he wouldn't like the idea, Hanbyul is just so attached to both of you and Namjoon." I said.
"you should let Yeonjun do it."
"why?"
"because in case Hanbyul doesn't want to, he won't be mad at you, but mad at him." he said.
"you're the worst." I said and stood up.
"THANK YOU.IS THIS RAMEN FOR ME" he shouted.
"DON'T DARE TO EAT IT, I BOUGHT IT FOR NAMJOON AND YOUNJUN."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY ME ONE." He shouted angrilly.
"BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS END UP, EATING THEIRS." I said