029

Hyo pov:

Younjun was waiting for boemgyu who was at the bathroom so that they can go and get us the food, ten minutes later boemgyu was out.

"don't open the door to anyone okay." younjun said.
"just go, am hungry." I said and pushed him out and closed the door behind him.

I walked to the living room where yiren was sitting, I sat next to her in the coach, I turned on the TV switching channels in the hope to find something interesting.

"you don't get it right?" yiren said out of the blue.
"what?" I asked.
"younjun... Do you like him?"she asked.
"am dating." I said looking away, why does anyone keep on asking me questions like that.
"soobin right?" she asked. I hummed in response, already thinking of how to change the topic.

"it was me who did that?" she said smirking.
"did what?"
"did what happened to you at the countryside, it was all my doing. Surprised?" she said making me look at her shocked.

She slowly stood up, and started circling the coach, as my eyes went with her, was she serious? But why?

"I told you not to get near him, but I see you two getting closer to each other which to be honest made me loose my sanity for a second, but you weren't helpful in making me stay calm, so I had to act up, let's just get to the main point okay?" she looked at me clearly waiting for an answer.

"OK, first of all, you will be getting divorce first, my parents already got everything settled with younjun's mum so I guess the divorce papers will reach you in a few days. Second of all, you can't tell him about me, or I fucking swear, am gonna get a man to really fucking rape you, or maybe find a way to get your hot brothers to not be accepted in every university out there. What do you think about me? Clever right?"she said and flipped her hair.

I looked at her in disbelief, feeling like I want to punch her, how could she dare to threaten me?but what if she is serious about what she is doing, I was scared. I can't lie and say I wasn't.

"Don't get my brothers involved in this." I said weakly.
"you are the one who can let me not get them involved." she said, while nodding her head slowly.

Then the front door opened, I looked back at her and she smirked at me, and sat down, then boemgyu and younjun came and brought the food.

"come on let's dig in." boemgyu said as he rolled up his sleeves.
"I feel quite blessed, boemgyu you should do this more often." younjun said.
"nah, that's only because your wife was hungry, not for you at all." boemgyu said laughing gaining death glares from both yiren and younjun himself.

Time skip

I went and layed in bed thinking if I could tell younjun about this or not, I have a feeling that she can actually do something to tae Namjoon but still I cant just stay like that.

"hyo, do you want to drink some orange juice."he shouted from the kitchen.
"no."I shouted back

Then he came to the room, just as he sat beside me his phone started ringing, he looked at it and settled it back at the bed as he drank his orange juice, staring at the window.

"who is it?"I asked.
"nobody."he replied.
"OK." I said unbothered.
"that's my mum." he said

Did she call him because she wants to tell him he can get divorced now? Or does he know? But why isn't he picking up? I don't care, just let him do what he want.

"aren't you going to tell me to answer her?" he asked surprised.
"if I told you to, would you have had picked up?"i said.
"no, but-"he started.
"then why should I bother myself."

He looked at me raising his left eyebrow, I turned around giving him my back, I could feel him stand up as the weight on the bed was now less.

"if you are mad at just tell me, stop acting like this... That's not you." he snapped and left me.