001

Hyo pov:

I was getting ready for school, I wore this ...

I heard Namjoon shouting at the top of his lungs, which made me run downstairs, already curious what fi tae did this time, already laughing

"WHERE IS MY NOTEBOOK?" Namjoon said, obviously angry.
"I have no idea, I already searched for it everywhere" tae said.
"I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW, AND AM NOT PLANNING ON FAILING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS, I SAW YOU YESTERDAY, IT WAS IN YOUR HANDS"
"yes but that doesn't mean that you have the right to shout at me like that"
"yah, calm down, you two are gonna make the neighbours think we are killing each other." I said
" I AM GONNA KILL HIM FOR REAL"
"whatever" tae said

Time skip:

I was walking to school with taehyung, and he had an angry pouting face, looking like a child whose parents refused to buy him sweets.

"yah!" I said and punched him
"that hurts" he said angrilly.
"tae, your so stupid, you shouldn't have lost his note book before his exams"
"you always defend him although he always loose his things, I mean he have lost quite an unbelievable number of airpods, and every one was ready to fight with me for loosing his stupid book" he said angrilly.

I just laughed at him, and went inside the school, and I saw soobin waving his hands tk me, i ran towards him, and rapped my hands around him, then tae came and pushed me away.

"no, I said no touching with male friends." he said seriously
"yah, don't you have any friends, go to them, and leave us for a while."
"fine, but no touching, I am watching you"
"just go" I said impatiently.

I watched him as he went, and let out a sign of relief, soobin just laughed at me, I looked at him in a 'I-don't-know-what-to-do-about-him' way.

I was with soobin, and then the bell rang, signalling us to go to class, I followed him to the class, I sat next to him, the class had already started, I started to take notes, then the teacher was interupted by the door opening revealing the guys I hate the most, yeonjun and yiren, holding hands.

"you are late again" the teacher said madly.
"sorry miss" yiren said
"just go to your seats" the teacher said impatiently.

I saw him as he walked, he looked at me and rolled his eyes, I just raised my eyebrows to him, then soobin side hugged me.

"don't even look at him." he said sweetly. I just smiled at him, and tried to hide my blushing face.