023

Author pov:

Hyo went inside the cottage, but the lights were turned off, the moment she entered, a man from behind the door came and injected her with something, just before she could turn around, she fell to the ground, he took her upstairs to her room, then her phone started ringing, it read'ugly duck', the man just made it silent and closed the door.

Younjun pov:

I called hyo, but she didn't answer, which I thought was weird since she always answer my calls.

"what's wrong babe?" yiren asked me.
"it's just that hyo isn't answering her phone... Maybe she is with soobin. I'll go check on her." I said and was about to go, but yiren held my hand.
"you want to go third wheel and leave me hear." she said cutely.
"I'm so sorry yiren, but I need to see what's wrong."i said and ran searching for soobin.

The moment my eyes landed on him, i felt something was wrong, hyo isn't with him, I went towards him, and nudged his shoulder.

" did you see hyo? "I asked him.
" what do you mean? A child just came here and said you are waiting for her in the cottage. "soobin said surprised.
" what? I didn't... Oh my god. "I ran towards the cottage with soobin behind me, I tried to open the door but it was locked.

Nervous, anxious and a rush of adrenaline was all I could feel at the moment, I took a handful of my hear.

Boemgy, soobin and I, started kicking the door together until it broke, I quickly ran upstairs to our room, and what I saw, made me feel horrible, she was tied to the bed uncontious, I closed the door, so that neither boemgyu or soobin see her like this.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, I WANT TO SEE HER." Soobin shouted
"just go, call an ambulance, a teacher, just call anyone, I don't think she is okay, I said quietly.

I think he must've heard me because I didn't hear any voice from the outside, I slowly walked towards her and started to free, her uncontious body, I could feel tears forming in my eyes, after I freed her, I could hear the voice of one of our teachers at the door.

"open the door Choi younjun." she said.
"is the ambulance hear?" I asked
"no, it will be hear in a while. Open the door."
"am not letting anyone see her except for the doctor. Am not opening the door until a doctor come." I said as my voice was cracking with every word.
"I can understand how you are feeling, please I just want to help." the teacher said obviously loosing patience.

Then I heard the voice of an ambulance, I quickly opened the door, and led the men to take her, they took her, I then rode the ambulance, sitting next to her and holding her hand.

She then started mumbling things in a very low voice, I quickly brought my head towards her to hear what she had to say.

"younjun" she whispered.
"am here, am here hyo."