019

Hyo pov:

I woke up and changed my clothes to this...

I then woke up younjun so that we can go to school, these days we both sleep on the same bed but we usually put pillows between us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then woke up younjun so that we can go to school, these days we both sleep on the same bed but we usually put pillows between us.

I made breakfast for both of us, then we both rode the car and went to school the moment we arrived there, yiren came and wrapped her arms around his neck, and glared at me, as usual u just ignored her.

I went to soobin, we were studying then the teacher came in.

"listen carefully students, there is going to be a field trip at the country side next week, if you are interested in going there you must get your parents signatures in the papers am handing to you now."

All the students where talking about it, I wasn't really interested in going, I mean, I prefer staying at home and chilling, soobin even said he might not go if am not planning to.

When we arrived home younjun ordered lunch for both of us.

" sooooo..." he said.
"what? Spit it out."
"are you planning on going to the trip."
"no." I said simply
"why?" he whinned
"aish, why are you whining, you don't look cute."
"I wasn't trying to act cute, it is just that my mum won't allow me to go if you are not going." he said sadly.
"what? Why?"
"Why did you marry me in the first place, huh?" he said and stormed to our room

I entered the room, and closed the door quietly, he was sitting in the bed and massaging the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong?" I asked
"I want to go there." he said angrilly
"OK, let's say I agreed to go, who is going to sign your paper, your mum isn't here."
"that's not a problem, she always call the school administration and tell them that I can go."
"OK what about me?" I asked
"What about you?"
"Who is going to sign my paper."

He stayed quite and didn't answer, I sat next to him, he mumbled a "sorry" for me.

"Do you think if I asked Namjoon to sign it, it will be accepted" I said.
"am not sure."
"I will ask the teacher for you tomorrow." I assured him
"thank you" he said.
"If you really want to thank me, go out right now and buy me some chocolate, am craving it."
"you're always craving something. OK, just because am a nice guy." he said.