028

Younjun pov:

I stood up and walked around feeling very lonely being alone all of a sudden, I started cleaning up the house, I started sweating after a while so I took my shirt of. I called boemgyu and yiren, so that I won't feel lonely, we can play video games or anything else.

Twenty minutes later, the bell rang, I opened the door, then I saw hyo standing in front of me, with her eyes as round as a ball.

"yah, don't you have any clothes or what? Go wear a t-shirt." she shouted as she covered her eyes, and started walking through the door, she was about to fall, so I held her, which made us really close.

At that exact moment, yiren and boemgyu came and were standing in front of the door, boemgyu smirking, while yiren was glaring at both of us, hyo blushed, and quickly ran to our room.

"woah, woah, woah, that was pretty fast." boemgyu said and made his was to the house as If it was hi own.
"yiren-" I said.
"it's okay." she said but it was obvious that she didn't mean it. She then stumbled her way to the couch near boemgyu.

I went inside our room, and saw hyo had changed her clothes to this...

She was reading a book, I went to the closet and put a tshirt on, I snapped my fingers twice so that I could get her attention

"what?" she asked impatiently.
"do you want to join us?" I asked.
"am not interested, go have fun." she said smiling, I smiled back and left.

When I went outside the house was already upside down, chips on the floor, and pillows on the ground, I started loosing my temper already.

"yah, you two, I just cleaned this place up." I said angrilly.
"chill bro, it's all from your girlfriend, she insisted on pulling the chips bag from my hand, and so it was everywhere." boemgyu said defensively.
"well, younjun can't get mad at me, can you?" she said to me.
"of course not." I said and kissed her.
"discussting." boemgyu mumbled.
"WHAT?" yiren shouted.
"nothing, let's play.

We were all playing, and having fun, then I heard the door of our room open, I turned around, to see what hyo was doing which turned out to be a wrong decision to make.

"YOU STUPID YOUNJUN, AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF WE DIED, FOCUS ON THE GAME." Boemgyu shouted at the top of his lungs. I turned around so that I could play again but we had already lost.

Boemgyu stood up, I looked back and saw hyo looking at us shocked, obviously because of how loud boemgyu is, he went and started hitting me, obviously mad.

Yiren was laughing while I tried to run away from him, hyo was looking at us with wide eyes, obviously thinking we are kids or something, I quickly ran and stood behind her, making her a shield between me and him.

"COME HERE, YOU ASSHOLE." Boemgyu shouted.
"NO CURSING." hyo shouted, that's the only thing that she can't stand. Boemgyu looked surprised, that he stopped at his place. I started laughing at him.
"See, you can always beat me, but you would never be able to deal with her, mother fucker." I said and immediately covered my mouth with my hand.
"I SAID NO CURSING." she said madly.
"why did you come out in the first place?" I asked.
"am hungry." she said and went to the kitchen.
"come back." Boemgyu shouted at her.
"what?" she asked.
"am treating you." he said making both of me and yiren look at each other shocked.
"you never treated us." yiren said and rumbled his hair.
"am treating all of you today, isn't that good enough."
"boemgyu, we love you." yiren said.
"we really do." I said laughing too.