016

Hyo pov:

I wake up, showered and changed my clothes to this...

I started shaking younjun to wake up but as always he doesn't until I splash him with some water, and I did so

He slowly sat up holding his head between his hands, he suddenly let out a deep groun of pain, I looked at him worried that he may be sick or something, but then I remembered that he got himself drunk last night.

"go shower, I will make you something to eat." I said.
"I-I don't think I can go to school today" he said with a low voice, he really didn't look fine.
"no you must go, younjun, please, please don't skip school, please." I begged him.

Younjun pov:

I was taken back when she suddenly started begging me like that, she never showed a weak side of her to me.

"OK" I said.
"thank you, thank very much." she said and ran downstairs. I went to the bathroom and showered, my head was fucking hurting me, and my stomach was burning, I usually skip school when I get very drunk, but u can not today.

I went downstairs and found that she had prepared pancakes, I sat down and started eating with her,she then came and gave me headache pills, which I thought was quite nice of her. then we went to the car, she drove since my head was hurting a lot.

When we arrived at school, ir remembered that neither yiren nor boemgyu will be here today, since we always skip school together, I face-palmed myself to the thought of having to spend my entire day alone, this is all because of that damn hyo.

I sat in my chair, as I saw soobin and hyo laughing and joking, she had a beautiful smile that I had never noticed, the moment the teacher entered she had that serious face of hers, it's really funny.

Then the bell rang, I was damn staring at hyo this entire lesson, I, Choi younjun, was staring at some nerd taking notes and answering questions with her damn boyfriend. Am thankful yiren wasn't here. Maybe I am still a bit drunk.