017

Hyo pov:

I was packing my staff as soobin went to the cafeteria to get us seats, then I felt a nudge at my shoulders, I turned and saw younjun.

"what?" I asked
"am sitting with you today." that was a damn statement not a question.
"why? Don't you have anyone to sit with? I don't think tae and soobin will enjoy it." I said honestly.
"what about you? Will you enjoy it?" he said, I was surprised
"w-what? Of course not."
"just like you followed me to the bar, am following you here."

I huffed and went out as he followed me, most of the school were now whispering, they already had enough to gossip about when we got married, and him still dating yiren, now they were all like" oh I think she is his second choice" "is he now with her just because yiren is not here anymore." "doesn't she have some self respect" and stuff like that.

Tae immediately hugged me when he saw me, then he noticed younjun and hand shake him, which was funny, since they hated each other to the moon and back.

"he will join us today if you don't mind." i said meaning younjun.
Both of them looked at me with weird unreadable expressions, then they nodded.

"explain this for me." younjun suddenly said,while pointing at his book.
"I can explain this." soobin said
"no thanks, hyo is pretty good at making me understand." he said
"that was rude." I said and glared at him.
"are you explaining or not?" he said
"now you are rude to me too." I said
"whatever." he said and stood up.

I held his hand to stop him, I pushed him to his seat and said"which part"in an annoyed tone, I mean no matter how rude he was, am still supposed to help him out, thzt why we got married in the first place.

After I explained, he stood up and left, tae looked at me in 'what's-wrong-with-this-fucking-guy', I just shrugged my shoulders, it became less annoying since I became used to his attitude.