Spellbound

Have a Good Read 😊

----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------

Sai looked at small bruises on his toes while they were going  back to their rooms after having dinner.  Though it was small yet she was feelings guilty.

It was half past 9 she knocked in to his room.

"Apply this!!" She said by giving ointment to him

"Why??" he asked confusingly

"On your toes!! It's bruised" she sternly said and left. Leaving Virat to keep staring at the Ointment for the whole night.

Next day Virat came out of his room all suited up in blue coat with label pin of Indian flag on his pocket. He was walking at a rocket speed as Sai instructed him to meet her in the lobby but he stopped suddenly at the same speed just by getting a glance of Sai.

Sai instructing herself to keep all her focus on work. He realised, Sai was looking weirdly at him and it took another second for him to realise that he was continuously waving at her like an idiot with his eyes widened and mouth wide open.

"You idiot It's been 2 minutes! Put your hand down now and stop showing your teeth"  His mind scolded

As they stepped down the stairs he noticed end of her Silk Saree was sweeping the floor he went ahead to put it up in his hands it was so soft he thought is it because it's silk or because of the girl wearing it. He walked behind her. When she realised she quickly took it off from his hands. Virat felt like with that he gave some part of him too though he was unsure of what it was!

On the other side Sai was continuously reminding herself 'You have to represent your country today! Don't let your mind think about anything rather anyone, other than that'

Virat notice all eyes were on them as
entered the Conference hall he later realised it wasn't on 'them' it was on the lady walking beside him. They went to sit at their designated places.

Soon the presenter announced Dr. Sai Kamal Joshi, India. She elegantly walked to the podium.

A man asked  her to give her speech paper to display on the reading screen for her. Virat smiled in his own thinking 'Sai Joshi don't need any script help to speak'

'Jai Hind' She ended her speech the hall echoed with the applauds probably Virat was the last one to stop. After the official lunch. They came out.

"Ah! It was tiring!" Virat said while they were waiting for their car.

"Ha! we are going back to the hotel you can rest well!" Sai replied

"What??? we are going back to the hotel?? It's only 3!"

"So?" she raised her eyebrows

"So!! We are in BANGKOK and you want to waste day in sleeping in hotel" he disappointedly said
"Let's just roam around. I have checked on net Jomtien Beach is only 10 km away from here" he amusingly said

"Virat! I am wearing Saree! You are in coat! Namune lagenge beach pe aise gaye toh" She said with a straight face.

"Then let's just go to some other place" he suggested

"Virat! You are forgetting we have to catch early morning flight so it will be better if we go back and rest" she argued

"Why are you sweating? It was scheduled no?!" She said as Virat looked a bit frightened

"Let's go back! Let's go back" he quickly said

After coming back she decided to sleep for sometime. But our innocent girl didn't knew when you are falling in love you can't just close your eyes and sleep. She was inspecting about her feelings why she felt so angry and annoyed he was just talking to that girl and even if it was more than that how does it affect her?!