Winning the battle of Handsomeness?

Enjoy Reading 😊😊

------------~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~-----------

"Sai!! Sai!" Sai heard Virat calling her name in the morning.

"I just hope he has created no other mess to spoil the weekend again," she went out praying

"I'm going to meet Shinsuke Nakamura, so are you coming?",He joyfully asked

"Shinsu.... what? Who's that" she inquired, confusingly.

"Aree Shinsuke Nakamura our Jazmine's newborn son" He excitedly responded.

"Bappa! Last time they made me Maushi so according to that relation I will be a grandma to this shisu... shishuke whatever it is! And this fellow will be flaunting happily as a 'Chachu naah.. naah.. naah.." She calculated.

"Sai? kaha kho gayi," Virat asked

"Actually, I have put something on the gas. You go! Congratulate Jazmine and...." She tried to recall.

"Sheero" He reminded

"Oh yes, how can I forget the Shinchan family" she mumbled "Congratulate both of them from my side too", she loudly said and rushed inside.

------------••••••••••-----------••••••••••-------------

"Bhai what exactly do you want?" Samrat irritably asked

"What does she think of herself! Now I will show her the exact meaning of handsomeness," Virat mumbled in his own.

"What are you murmuring?" Samrat asked, confusingly.

"Keep all these too," He said while giving him some pair of jeans and tees

"You have already filled two trolleys! Will you please tell me? For what occasion you are buying these clothes for? Looks like its for whole Village" Samrat loaded with clothes looking no less than a walking wardrobe.

"Virat It's women's shirt" Samrat stooped as he was throwing whatever clothes coming in his hands at him.

"Let's go try these" Virat gestured him to come along and he followed him like a bonded labor. Two hours passed Samrat still sitting outside the trial room even his back started hurting. He thought his eyes would pop out if he saw one more outfit.

"Let's go to some other mall! Nothing is good here," Virat finally came out.

"This is already your third mall since morning," He tiredly said

After requesting him for 20-30 times, Virat finally agreed to check out another store in the same mall. Finally, at 10 they came out of the mall. Samrat loaded with bags having 10 tees, 15 shirts, 4 coats, and 8 pair of jeans! and Virat with a bottle of juice.

"Oh!! I got tired!" Virat exhaled a deep breath. Samrat thanked god to let him out alive before draining out his leftover calories.

"Will you tell me now, why have you bought this entire store of cloths?" Samrat asked.

"Because of that, Sai! She thinks of me as a monkey sometimes calls me Chimpanzee" He moaned like a child complaining to his father after getting beaten up by his mother.

"Oh! You have spent your half month's salary just to proof yourself a human in her eyes?" Samrat asked, "And then he will say! There is nothing going on between us," He speculated.

"Have you gone crazy?! I have bought this for... for... that wedding party we all are invited in!" Virat tried to defend.

"That Indian entrepreneur's wedding, we just have to go their as a formality," Samrat said