Chapter 15: Summer Festival

Third Person POV:

"I love Kirito." Asuna thought as she put on her beautiful yukata. 

Asuna has been excited about going to the summer festival with all of her friends ever since Alice proposed to hang out a second time.

She wore an incredibly beautiful white yukata with red, pink, and green petals surrounding it, placed in uniform positions.

She also carried a pink kinchaku bag within a small basket where her personal belongings were being kept, such as her phone. Once she was done getting ready, she went downstairs to her home's lobby.

"I'll be back before midnight!" She called out.

"We got it, sweetie!" Her dad called back in a gentle tone.

Once she got confirmation, she left immediately and met up with Yuuki, Liz, and Silica at Yuuki's house.

"You look great, guys!" Asuna said as she met up with the 3 girls.

"You too, Asuna!" Yuuki replied.

"I guess we're all wearing a yukata, huh?" Liz commented.

"Yeah, it's a little exciting." Silica agreed, happily.

The 3 girls were also wearing a yukata. Each of them having distinct differences from one another but they were each still beautiful.

"I guess so." Asuna said.

"Let's get going, shall we?" Yuuki said, to which the other 3 nodded.

They made their way to the train station where everyone agreed to meet up. When they arrived, they found Eiji and Yuna already waiting for them. Once the couple noticed the 4 of them, they waved and grouped up.

Both Yuna and Eiji were also wearing a yukata. Yuna's was white with red and black linings while Eiji's was dark purple with red linings.

"You look great Yuna!" Asuna complimented.

"You guys also look great!" She replied.

"We were afraid no one else was here since we arrived a little early." Eiji said.

"Yeah, we figured that you might arrive early too so we came earlier than what we agreed on." Yuna said.

"Well, luckily we did!" Liz said.

"So, is Kirito gonna come?" Asuna asked, turning to Yuna.

Yuna shrugged her and answered, "Alice said they were already coming so I guess we just have to wait."

"Who's Kirito and Alice?" Liz asked.

"Oh, that's right, you weren't with us last time." Yuna said.

Liz tilted her head confused and turned to Asuna looking for an answer.

"Kirito is the nickname Kazuto's friends call him by. So, we decided to call him that too. And Alice a childhood friend of Kirito's." Asuna informed.

"Oh, I see. Then I guess I'll call him that as well." Liz said.

"Me too." Silica agreed.

"Then let's wait for them to come." Liz said.

They waited for a few minutes until the 4 of them finally arrived.

"Hey, sorry we're a little late." Alice said, waving to the others.

"Yeah, Kirito had to put the finishing touches on his project before we left." Eugeo added.

"Hey, don't put all the blame on me. If I remember correctly you guys were sleeping on the couch and I had to wake you up otherwise we'd be late." Kirito said.