21|A new beginning

7:30 pm
Sumedh was busy with someone on call while Mikku was sitting in balcony lost in her thoughts....
Mikku's pov...
Shayad main Galt thi... But jo Nidhi ne kaha voh.... Aur phir aaj sumedh ne bhi toh kaha ki voh sab saach hai... She then looked behind at him who was busy with a call... As soon as she looked at him he also caught her looking at him... They both looked at eachother for a min....
Sumi:- (to person on call) I'll call u later... And he cut the call and went to her while her eyes were constantly fixed on him....
He silently sat beside her...
Sumi:- I know u r having too much of questions in your mind...
Mikku:- hmm..
Sumi:- he took her hand in his.... Mikku tum ne jo sab suna mere bare main voh saach hai I was that type of boy and I had spent nights with many girls but now I want to change... I want to become that old sumedh again... Trust me I was not like this before but I became like this coz no one was there to show me right path.. I only had my mom jo mere saath hoke bhi mere pass nahi thi abb thak gaya hu I want to change myself... Please help me.... Like this he broke in tears 😭 and within a sec Mikku hugged him and a lone tear escaped from her eye...
Mikku:- it's okay it's not your fault...
She said while whipping his tears 😿😿
Sumi:- please Mikku before I totally loose myself I want u to own me so I don't go on that path again....
Mikku:- she was silent 😶 don't know what to say....
Sumi:- can I get a chance to love u... I know u r family is also broken but I want to make a new family with u please give me 1 chance to make my self better I promise sab chod dunga sari buri aadat chood duga please I need u 😿🥀
Mikku:- ( in heart ❤️) I am speechless I don't know y but my heart is saying that I should give him a chance maybe he really want to change himself..... And what you Mikku ( her heart said) u also had some sort of feelings for him what about that it's for the first time u gave your dearest heart to someone who himself wants u to own him ( voice from her heart)
Mikku:- she held his hand..... Sumi I don't want to know about your past but I want that your present and future should me better than your past 🙂...
Sumi:- voh sirf tum kar sakti ho
Mikku:- she nodded yess... I am here with you. Always with you...
Sumi:-  thank you so much...
Mikku:- dil de rahi hu please todna maat 😿🥀
Sumi:- nahi kabhi nahi trust me he said and kissed her hand
And then she lied on his chest... Both held eachother's hands entwined and they closed there eyes feeling the cold breeze ❄️ and eachother's presence.....

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖