7|First day 💗

Mikku's pov:- I was with avneet my first friend... And truly she just so friendly ❤️.... I am happy to get a friend like her... We both entered the college and she further introduced me with her best friend Jessica and she is my classmate too... Umm I felt a little sad coz avneet won't be with us in our class she has got a different one but it's..... I used to it since my childhood I and my bestie never got same class...
And so I and Jessica were talking about some random topic... And we in our class only...
Suddenly we heard some noice... But we didn't knew what was it....
It was then Jessica asked another girl about it... And her reply totally shocked her....
Jessica:- no not again...
Mikku:- why what happened???
Jessica:- Maria is back 😖
Mikku:- who is she🤔🤔???
Jessica:- she is devil... She just a bustard
Mikku:- 😯 😯 what do u mean...
Jessica:- u will get to know it soon right now I can just advise you to stay away from her and her gang.... They badass so stay away....
Mikku:- okay but was she on leave I mean...
Jessica:- yes she was out of town... Fir 2 weeks and u know what these 2 weeks were literally like heaven without her...
Mikku:- ookay!!!
They were just talking and it was then they saw 3 girls entering class all were in black everything black... The girl in the front was wearing a black crop top and black tight jeans with heels and small black bag over her back other two were walking behind her.... One of them wire a black short skirt and a top and the other one had simple black shots and crop top....
They entered the class and sat on the last bench of the 3rd row... While I and Jessica were on 6th bench of 2nd row...
Jessica gave me a small introduction about them... The girl walking in front was Maria and the girl on her left was Riya while the 3rd one was Stacy....
And soon our teacher came and started teaching us....

To be continued.....
Do vote and comment 😊💖