15|Strict Mikku

Mikku:- aise kaise nahi batao ge u have to tell me tumhe pata bhi hai kitne dino se raat ko thik se neend nahi aa rahi and that's just because of u kitni chinta hoti hai mujhe u don't know.... Abb batao sab saach saach
Sumi:- itni care woh bhi meri
Mikku:- tumhari nahi toh aur kiski bhul gaye kya u r my roommate u my friend obviously I will care for u...
Sumi:- aacha baba abhi so jaye see it's to late..... Aur kal jana bhi toh hai...
Mikku:- kyaa kidhar jana hai tum kahi nahi ja rahe ho ok... Tumhari halat dekhi hai pehle.....
Sumi:- aree baba college nahi jana kya 🤦
Mikku:- toh itne dino se kyu nahi aa rahe the
Sumi:- I told u na nahi bata sakta....
Mikku:- toh maat batao main bhi baat nahi karugi tum se 😤😒😢😞( mixed emotions)
Like this she started moving towards the door... but....
Sumi:- aree Mallika suno... He followed her.... And finally he succeeded to catch her waist and pulled her back towards him....
( Both are still in his room)
And she got collide with his chest...
Both so near to eachother that there hot breathes started fighting with each other.... Her breath was falling on his bare chest while his breath was falling on her neck making her nervous....
There was just a pin drop silence.... They were not speaking anything but there eyes were there were thousands of emotions flowing from there eyes few so new for them that they also don't know what was happening...
And they were lost.... Lost in hazel and chocolate eyes just do deeply......
And then a tear 😿 fell from Sumi's eye which fell on her cheek breaking there eye contact....
Mikku:- y r u crying 😕.... She whipped the tear trace in his cheek...
Sumi:- he said nothing just hugged her tightly....
Mikku:- she first got confused but then she hugged him back
Mikku:- sumi kya hua??
Sumi:- I lost my mom
Mikku:- 😲😲😦😦

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖...