Introduction

Cast:-

Mallika singh:- miss inteligent introvert

Mallika singh:- miss inteligent introvert... Doesn't have much friends... also don't like spend time with them loves to be alone ,lives in Paris and studies in most respected college of the city, feed up of her family her mom is from Paris and her dad is indian but now they don't share a good relationship....... (# miss introvert)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sumedh Mudgalkar:- Most handsome boy of the college ( #mr

Sumedh Mudgalkar:-
Most handsome boy of the college ( #mr. Playboy) so abb kya hi bataye inn ke bare main... He is a great dancer have huge fan following in college especially of girls they die for him... studies main bhi aacha hai... Aaage ka story main pata chale ga... So stay tuned 😉🤘 member and captain of devil dead's team ( DDT)( it's just a group of boys in the college)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 So stay tuned 😉🤘 member and captain of devil dead's team ( DDT)( it's just a group of boys in the college)☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Siddharth Roy Kapoor :- urf Sid one of the most trusted person of Sumedh another member of devil dead's team... A flirty playboy have girlfriend.... But still flirt with other girls but he is really very passionate for her gf...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Avneet singh :- gf of Sid and friend of sumedh knows sumedh well for her sumedh is like her bro

Avneet singh :- gf of Sid and friend of sumedh knows sumedh well for her sumedh is like her bro... A bubbly girl famous diva of college 😻 every boy has crush on her but no one has courage to speak up cause of Sid....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Okay so let's give a short discription about devil's dead team...
It's just a group of 5 boys who are really very handsome 🔥... They are basically known for there rude and devil behaviour.... Each and every boy of that team is thirsty for a girl at night team is handled by the freat sumedh Mudgalkar all 5 boys have separate room... In hostel....
Sumedh lives alone but a space is left for someone else to in his room 😉
Sid lives with avneet
And other boys are Rohan , jay and karan... Who spent there night with different girls everytime....
Rohan is a jugadu person of team...
Jay:- a person who always fails but no one can beat him in football ⚽
Karan :- after Sid he is the best friend of sumi... Spends most of time in gym and nights with ladies a little good at studies singer of the college.... Girls actually die for him 😝....
( I don't know to whom I should give roles for jay , rohan and karan do right now will keep it till there names u can imagine whomever u want )
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
So this is the cast for now 🙂....

So hello everyone 😄 I know it was unexpected but yess starting a new ff it's a teen fiction.... Hope you will like it... Also about my another story... That also will be posting frequently....
And yess u may find few line same as to few stories that u might have read before... But trust me it's not copied from anywhere... It's my own imagination... Also it will not be to long...
🚫 Disclaimer this story contains lot of mature content and mature language 🚫
All the sages here stay away... If u r not comfortable....
I hope no one is sage here cause Wattpad main entry lete hai hamari innocence to esse hi gayab ho jati hai 😉😂😂....

Ya so that's it... Hope u will enjoy... And because I have not written a teen fiction or such story before feeling little doubt I don't what will be the reaction.... So kindly Comment it if think that I should make any change....
Btw how's the poster made by your friendly author ☺️😉 attached at top 🔝
Drop your views in Comment box and do not forget to vote...

Author. 😻