18|Is he innocent??

Next day....
Here a cute couple was sleeping 😴 peacefully in eachother's arms but then it was sunrays who don't want them to sleep anymore... Due these sunrays Mikku's sleep got disturbed....
She opened her eyes slowly and found herself in a tight grip...
She look at her chest and found a cute person sleeping 😪 who has hugged her tightly as if she will go too away from him...
She chuckled and creased his curly hair but then she had looked to her self and found herself only in inners her clothes were lying carelessly on floor and it was then she remembered
Last night....
Mikku's pov....
Shit yaar yeah kya ho gaya.... Thank god jiss bat ka darr tha voh nahi hua....
With that she remembered those word's by one of her friend Nidhi she also studies in same class with her...
Flashback....
Actually when sumedh was busy... Mallika got to know about him and his gang that what they actually do... And y people are getting to shocked that she is roommate of sumedh...
So she was little scared but she always felt that he will not do anything wrong with her...
Mikku:- what if he lied... Shayad usski mom ki death hui hi na ho... And because he wanted me he lied.... She was thinking all this stuff...
Mikku:- nai nai yaar essa juth kon kon bolega aur phir kuch zyada bhi toh nahi hua.... Ek chance toh dena chahiye.... I should go with him toh hospital phir sabb pata chal jayega ki voh saach tha ya jooth... Finally she got out of her imagination when she felt some movements on her belly...
It was sumi who was cuddling more like a small kid...
Mikku:- yaar yeah sote hue kitna cute aur hot dikhta hai I just hope ki jo main suna hai tumhare bare main voh saach na ho... I really don't want u to be a guy like that.....
( So now Mikku knows about sumi that what type of boy he is but she has sone feelings for him which is stopping her to believe that she still belives that he is innocent)
She then tried to make her free from his grip but she failed....
Mikku:- yaar issko choot lagi hai phir bhi dekho to... hil bhi nahi raha...😣😣😒 Aaa.( Tried to push him away)... He finally she successed she worn her clothes and ran to her room...

To be continued....
Do vote and Comment.... 💝