19|blissful night

Mikku's pov....
I some how managed to come in my room from his grip... And then I directly went for shower 🚿.... I stood down the shower thinking all about last night.....
Flashback.....
Mikku's pov....
We had an unexpected kiss... It was my first and I didn't had any idea that it will be like this... I was not at all in my sense it felt like he owned me or I let him own me when we broke that kiss he looked at my eyes so deeply that I couldn't deny... It seemed that he was finding a place where he can get comfort and he found that place in me with that he again lined his face towards me and we again shared a passionate kiss.... During that he lifted me without breaking kiss and made me sleep on bed and he came upon me.... Soon he found hem of my t shirt and within few sec it was lying on floor....
And he continued with my neck... He gave hundreds of bites... Though I was not in sense but his touches were giving me unknown pleasure which can't express.... I guess he wanted to take the further step but he stopped, he stopped and looked at my eyes and he kissed on head and gave me his cutest smile which made me feel secure and finally he slept hugging me tightly as if he don't want me to leave him ever... And then I also do t know when I drowned to sleep....
Coming back to reality....
After sometime she came out of the bathroom got ready and went out in kitchen.... There she found sumedh making coffee....
She came and stood beside him keeping some sort of distance from him... She spoke anything just observed what he was doing....
Sumi:- u are thinking about last night right....
Mikku:- she looked at him with blank face....
Sumi:- and I guess tumhe mere bare main bhi sabb pata chal gaya hoga ab tak... Chal hi gaya hai Sid just messaged me and told everything that Nidhi told u about me and my team
Mikku:-.......

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖