4|Flirty boy!!

Soon it was time to lunch
Both had there lunch together with some talks...
After that Mallika was cleaning the kitchen.....
Mikku's pov:- I guess he is not bad... Like I thought ki agar koi ladka hoga toh it will be a problem but... Anyways I have to concentrate on my studies....
She talking with her own mind and was doing her work suddenly she got collide with something hard...
She slowly looked up and found herself lost in hazel green 💚 orbs... It was sumedh who was also lost... It seems .. slightly held her waist and made her more closer... Both were not in sense... He then tugged her hair behind her ear while her hands were on his chest...
Sumi:- how can someone be so beautiful... He said but was not in his sense... Her cheeks got little pink 😳
Sumi:- bass yahi pe toh hum haar jate hai.( Seeing her blushing he said).. With that he kissed her light pink cheeks.... And with that Mallika came back to reality... And pushed him a little...
Sumi;-( coming back to reality) ohhh... I... I sm sorry but yaar what I can do.. u r seriously most gorgeous... Miss beautiful ❤️.... He apologized
Mikku:- she blushed and went to her bed...
Sumi:- hayeeee 🙈 maar dala.... Wait what... Yeh kya keh raha hu uff this girl is gonna kill me I don't know how am I gonna to calm my hormones babes I want u to be on my bed soon 😏😉

After that... Both went to there respective room...

At evening...
Sumedh came out of his room and found Mallika finding something in kitchen...
Sumi:- hey babes what are u finding🤔???
Mikku:- actually I am hungry... 😅
Sumi:- he started taking steps towards her.... And she started moving back...
And finally she got hit with the wall he came close to her... He tugged her hair behind the ear... ..... .....
Mikku:- looked at him with a blank face she was not able to understand his behaviour...😐
Sumi:- actually I am going to a restaurant do do u wanna join me...
Mikku:-( yaar bhuk toh bahaut lagi hai....)
Mikku:- okay just wait for a min let me change my clothes...
Sumi:- okay....
And then they went for restaurant
Both went to a restaurant... And everyone was starting them...
Mikku:-( in mind:- yeh sab log esse kyu dekh rahe hai)
Actually that resturant is place where sumedh goes frequently with his gang.....

To be continued...
Do vote and comment 😊💖