14|wounds

it was around 1 ' o clock ⌚
She woke up due to sound of door 🚪.... And found sumedh taking off his shoes 👟👟 but then her eyes caught that he was really in very bad condition..... 
Mikku:- sumedh yeah kya hua tumhe... She just git up with a jerk and went near him... And took his hand into hers and saw it was bleeding..... He was wearing a jacket so she was nit able to see hole wound but the blood from his hand was dripping down was enough for her to understand that the wound is so deep even there was a some blood on his head 🤕...
Mikku:- yeah kya hua tumhe jacket utaro aapna let me see😢😢
Sumi:- jerked off his hand from her's...
Sumi:- it's okay Mallika don't worry I am okay and with that he ignored her and went to his bed....
But here Mikku is also sturbon she followed him... But she git late... He had already closed his door....
She starred knocking it...
Mikku:- sumedh please darwaza kholo... Please talk to me hua kya hai 😢😢 itni chot kaise lagi tumhe... Please darwaza kholo.... 😢😢
She tried a lot but he didn't opened the door....
Mikku:- sumedh please kholo darwaza tumhe meri kasam... Please open the door.... 😢😢😢
He still didn't opened it for few min but then he opened....
He was looking all weak 🤕 he was shirtless and his arm was fully covered with blood even his head was bleeding....
Mikku:- 😫😫😲😲 yeah sab kaise hua sumi... She dragged him toh his bed and made him sit there she took first aid box and started applying medicine on the wound....
Mikku:- bolo na kaise hua tumhe pata kitni chinta hi rahi thi mujhe tumhari... Kuch bata ke bhi nahi jata ho... Sab pareshan the tumhare liye....😢😢💔....
But he didn't utter a word he was just starting her.... Lost in her.... Totally lost his hand was bleeding but it seems she was feeling the pain...
Soon she covered all his wound with bandage....
Mikku:- abb toh kuch bolo please... 😢 She was crying... tears were rolling down her eyes and then checks
He just whipped her tears with his hand....
Sumi:- Mallika please samjho main abhi kuch nahi bata sakta I just want to say thank you for caring me a lot .... He said while looking at his hand which was bandaged....

To be continued.....
Do vote and comment 😊💖💜