16|Reality...

Sumi:- I lost my mom
Mikku:-😲😦😦😦
They broke the hug...
Mikku:- ka.. kaabb... 😦😦
Sumi:- Mikku I don't have my dad he died when I was 16 and my mom who used to stay alone after my dad died she sent me to boarding school she started spending all time all alone.... no one was with her I tried to make her understand that she have to overcome this but she didn't listened me ... Then after my school she again didn't wanted me to be with her..  do I came here.... I used to visit her when ever I get time she didn't allowed me to stay with her coz she didn't wanted me to move on coz mere dad ke jaane ke baad bahaut tane sunn ne pade the mujhe aur meri mom as my had taken some money from my relatives which we somehow paid but still they didn't treated us well then she decided to take all those tentrums on herself and make me free so she didn't allowed me to stay with her .... One day I got know that she has got hospitalized..... She has gone to heavy depression and now she got paralyzed... She could hear me but was not able to respond....
And then doctor told me that they will need lots of money for the treatment... Which I didn't have... I Started working as delivery boy to earn money.... But today at evening I got a call from doctor that she died...
And when I was coming back to home I was not in her thoughts jiski vajah se mera accident ho gaya.... Aur kal mujhe phir se hospital jana ho ga to get my mom and then I can complete all the rituals.... 😿😿😿
Mikku:- tears were silently flowing from her eyes she didn't had a single world to say she just hugged him tightly.....
Mikku:- tum na pagal ho... Itna sab ho gaya u should atleast have told me once 😿😿 abb kal hum dono main se koi college nahi jayega I will come with u and will complete all the rituals....
Sumi:- lekin tum kyu main akela kafi hu...
Mikku:- tu pagal ho... Aur joh yeah hai na tumhara attitude ki main akela kafi hu toh sunn lo yeah sabb drama mere samne nahi chalega....
Sumi:- aree bapre itna gussa tumhe esse toh kabhi nahi dekha
Mikku:- tum essa karoge toh gussa aayega hi na
Sumi:- do u really care for me ?
Mikku:- I do she nodded yess and before she could say anything further he took her lips into his and started sucking them Passionately.... She was totally shocked but she failed as her hormones were already out of her control which resulted in a passionate kiss 💋🙈 in which both of them poured there love unknowingly both responded equally....
(Aacha chalo abb jaldi se sab guess karo Mikku ka reaction kya hoga when she will hit reality that what just happened 😂
Aur yeah bhi Comment karo ki what do u want ki Mikku kaise behave kare
Let's have some fun😜)

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖