XXII

"Are you kidding me?"

____

"Why would we?" the angel raise an eyebrow at his question.

"it wasn't like I did something bad- if you fucking saw me beating him you must have seen him before the way he was acting and Fucking call jungkook shits"

" my my my well putting up a fight does called violence right?"
Dramaticly covering this mouth with his hands the angle ask.

"It was for our safety" Taehyung groans Looking up he spoke "Now I don't want to deal with any of this shit just Fucking send me back now"

"you know you shouldn't talk this way with us human. We hold a lot of power and your nothing infront of it."
This time the demon spoke who was a while ago silently listening to his and the angle conversation.

"and do you think I care?"
Taehyung replied raising his one eyebrow and crossing this arm.

And the angle chuckled

"I like your attitude young man mmm so let's say you can go"

He get up to do (WHAT EVER THAT MAGIC IS OR IT IS DONE IDK SO JUST IMAGINE #yourpoora/n)

But he was interrupted-

"WAIT"

Seokjin stop and looks at the human.
"what? Don't wanna go now? Wanna say here?"

"what's your plan?"
Taehyung asked

"What do you mean?"
The angel ask confused

"well it seems to good to be true like you both are fucking demon and an angle Incharge of birth and death? So how can you just send me back?"
he push for a few seconds and then started again
"what are you hidding I don't think it normal for you to send a human back to live after his death make all this damn deals and all shit's??"

"Are you opposing our actions towards you? Do you just wanna stay here? Away from your lover?" the demon raise an eyebrow at him

"stop changing the topic and answer my fucking question." taehyung said irritate already.

Just as the word were said seconds later clapping sound could be here- it was the angle.

"well I would like to really appreciate your intelligence. Your an smart human huh?"

But Taehyung just stare

"Ok Ok Whatever fine I'll tell you." the angle sign

"It was a,,  mistake"

__________

That's for today!!
I hope you'll like itt!<3
I'll update next chapter Tommorow as I said!!

Oh and I have new announcement!!
Once this story ends I'm gonna publish a new one!!

Tbh I'm still not fully confident about it cause it's not fluff or crack(which I always write) it's angst one and I'm new to this type of story so I hope you'll like it!!

I'll do my best!!!!!!

Thanku! 🌸
Love you'll!!!!💜
Take care!!!!🥺