XVI

This chapter is longer then the others sorry :#

Hope you'll like itt!
Like and comment if you like it plz :( I wanna know :((

Love you'll!
Take care ♡
____________________________________

"let's recreate the memories"

...

After some small talk the next day they meet again.

both sitting together silently near the river bank.

In an comfortable silence both somewhere lost in their own thoughts.

By Recreating the memories Taehyung want to make jungkook love and trust him and feel safe under him again like the younger did before.

So he decided to take jungkook to all the places they went before as their weren't much either but the one they have were really special for both.

The first place he decided to bring him was river bank which was the most special place for them.

Where they meet at night having their sweet time enjoying each other company and doing star gazing all night.

And which is also near the cafe they first meet..

Where jungkook split his coffee on the older by mistake and get scared due to his dark aura and all his bodyguards around him.

But taehyung eyes got soften when he saw the boy. Sending his man's out, he gently talked with the youngest to make him calm down.

And that's how things slowly started between them.

Talking about the less number of places they went together was because Taehyung was an mafia boss.

He don't want to be seen with jungkook anywhere outside as he doesn't when the younger to get involve in any of it and get hurt by his enemies and jungkook understand him very well and agreed.

So he keep younger as his little secret.

His preety little secret.

__

"I know you want to flow some paper boat in the river, here. I brought some sheets for you let's make them together."

"Y-you remember??"

"how can I not remember one if your favorite thing mm?"
Taehyung said remembering how jungkook got existed every time they make flow paper boat in the water.

"Thanku.. "

"no need bun. Now come here let's make some."

The younger giggles as he run towards taehyung.

"Okii"