Chapter 32 - Willingness

Start from the beginning

The small woman standing with her hands on her hips shook her head and tried to grab him. That instantly shocked Brandon back to the moment and away from the large men that had walked in.

"Hey Hey....Who are you people! What are you trying to do now?" Brandon groaned, throwing the small woman's hands off of his, as she gently tried to pull his hands away from his bloody shirt.

"We can talk about that later..." The blue eyed Shifter growled at him suddenly turning from the doorway....and his eyes were no longer filled with the strange light that had taken Brandon's breath away and made him feel like a deer in a lion's cage. But when he looked at Brandon now he only let his eyes linger for a moment before he looked away again. "Well deal with introductions when you're not bleeding all over the sheets stranger." He said as he walked forward.

The blue eyed Shifter spoke and stood next to his mother. "For now well just focus on that leak in your hip..." He said to the female as he stopped beside her. "Mom it's a pretty consistent flow of blood you may have to re-stitch him up."

The female, Glen as Brandon remembered her being called, walked over to the four Shifters and spoke directly to the blue eyed one. "Oh That's a lot of blood. Tsk, I won't be able to pin point it with it smeared everywhere. It's probably drenched his hips now too....it will take too long to wash the blood off like this with a rag."

""Fine....just dunk him in the shower then." The male with different colored eyes said to her with a shrug.

Brandon watched Glen bite her small pink bottom lip. "Well it's a good idea, but I can't lift him on my own. Why don't one of you boys take him to bathroom and spray him down for me? "She said turning soft eyes on all of the men.

"NO...." Brandon said softly, holding his hip tighter as the idea of getting touched by more people made him hurt deep in his heart. He also distantly disliked the idea of getting naked in front of any of the strangers....but the main driving force behind his denial was his sexual orientation.

"But..." Glen protested slightly stern in her tone. "I need to get at the wounds soon or your only going to get weaker and sicker form blood loss." She tried to reason with him.

Oh god....is that even possible? How can I feel any weaker then I already do?
Brandon asked himself. And it was the idea of being weak and sick for even longer that made him give in.

"O...k but can you take me to the shower?" Brandon said to the green eyes woman, but with a hiss the blue eyed shifter shook his head in denial.

"She can't lift you like one of us could and you need to let us help you." He stated sharply, his eyes never straying to look at the blood or anywhere but Brandon's eyes. "Don't you feel terrible? He asked his softly. "The sooner we get this done. You'll be patched up..."

"No, you don't understand....." Brandon said cutting him off. "I want the blood to stop, but I don't wanna shower with any of you men!"

"Why?" Glen asked him with a small questioning tilt of her head. Which made her curls shift to the side with her.

"I just...I would prefer it if a woman helped me wash off." Brandon hedged rather than speak further, but the blond haired Shifter with angry eyes laughed at him from across the room as he pushed off the wall and walked up to the bed.

"You would prefer if a woman helped you?" He sneered. His statement not a question, but more of a challenge. Even so Brandon responded to it.

"What?" he tried to breath shallowly to keep the pain in his stomach from spreading with each inhale. "Is there something wrong with what I said?"