TAE : Do you think it's anyhow possible, you saw me looking down but don't saw me coming in the way.

??? : "..."

[📳 Peep....peep.....peep 📳]

PRESENT :

That's how he met his boyfriend , his fiance for the first time. He still remembers....

Flashback : (30.09.19)

TAE : Thank u Jimina ....

JM : Ye- huh...for what??

TAE : For everything...and especially... for choosing Bogume hyung for me.

JM :I see. But h-how did you know...

TAE : Not a big deal Chimmi...That day when I colided with him...I saw ur message as it was on his chest pocket...
Then in the lunch , knowing Suga hyung is absent, you still bought three plates of Kimchi, you were not supposed to know he was going to join us. You always acted overwhelmed and tried to ship us many times....so it was not a tectonic key to find out....

Jimin was too stunned to reply.

TAE : So, yeah...and I must say it was not a bad idea though (chuckle 😀)

JM : God damn it bro.... you should join the detective department. But before that....treat me. (😏)

TAE : And why so dear ???

JM :Such an ungrateful prick you're.... What do you mean by why(irritated)?

TAE : I mean.... you want treat for me being pretty??😏

JM : ( disbelief 😤) Yah...you brat if I hadn't helped him that day he wouldn't have proposed you today .

TAE : That day.... 😄

PRESENT :

Yes that day....... again that day....26.03.2019.... his intellect can skillfully look back on another memorable event that took place....not so persuading, but still significant...........

Flashback :

Taehyung was heading back to his classroom.... suddenly a figure moving towards conference room.... surrounded by certain crowd...stole his attention.....

[Who is he???]

He was totally unaware of what's going on around him...He was just ignorant of time....For how long... how long he has been staring at him ???

??? : Kim fucking Taehyung !!!!!

Tae snapped back to reality just to find his bff trying to look scary with both arms crossed over his chest.....

TAE : Jimina...who is he...

JM : Who is who ???

TAE : H-he....

Tae looked around and was shocked to find everything as usual....

TAE : H-huh....Where did he go???......

Jimin was done....so done with this alien....

JM : For your kind information...we are being late for your "prince charming".

TAE : Oh yeah... yeah... let's go, let's go.. you're always late....

JM : (sigh) Why on earth he is my best friend..

But nevertheles followed him behind....

BACK TO PRESENT :

The night wind and smooth moonlight kissed his soft tanned skin. He layed back on bed, closing his eyes, allowing his sub-conscious side to take over .

......"Good night world".......[3:10 a.m]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hola!!!!!! I wanna say you might be cofused or it may seem a little boring at first. But , I suggest you to not loose your interest and keep reading . I promise I'll not disappoint you.

And do vote and follow me if you like my work.

Love you all 🤗💖💗