"Are you okay?" She asks.

    "Ya I'm fine, we all are. Including all of the people you sent before us," Erik told his mom.

    I was so overwhelmed I bolted into my room and locked the door. I had a panic attack.

    I sat down on the floor rocking, front to back.

    My hands were shaking, and my breathing was unsteady.

    "Mom, we need to talk, is Lillian there with you?"  Erik asked with a sigh.

    "No, of course she isn't, you know how I feel about them so why would you ask that," She said with anger.

    " Mom, stop. They did NOTHING wrong, in fact Lillian Is the reason dad lived as long as he did, and when he passed she wouldn't stop doing CPR for hours. Did you know Brea was there for all of it, she did CPR for hours, and Brea sat there and watched her mom break because of it. Then we walked in and you accused them of killing dad, but really they saved him. He was just too weak to keep going. That's why he passed. So for fuck sakes. Stop blaming them," Erik yells.

    "Who do you think you are," She snapped.

    " MUM JUST CUT IT OUT!! IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE DAD'S DEATH!! YEARS!! Just give it up, cause honestly I know I did, and now I'm happy," he screamed, but once he got to the ending of his sentence he calmed down some.

    " Mum, I love Brea. I always have, but I turned those feelings into anger, because you made me. Now we both know how we are feeling after what, 6 years? I'm 16, almost  17 and so is Brea. I'm done letting you control who my friends are and who I like," he trailed off. " I love Brea, and one day I am hoping I can put a ring on her finger. Just like dad would've wanted," He sighs but he sounded a lil happy, like he had a smile on his face.

    Eriks mom went Silent after he said all of that. So did I, I smiled and calmed down a lot, but not fully.

    " You can hate them, but I'm not. Not anymore," he sighed again.

    I slowly sat up and opened my bedroom door after unlocking it.

    "I know, I'm dramatic, I just.. I was scared I was going to lose you.. and it scared me because I just got you back," I explained with a tear falling down my face.

    " you do know that mic is on ,right?" Erik questioned with a laugh.

    Then I ran up to him and hugged him with embarrassment. I shove my face into his chest.

    He then wraps his arms around my neck and rests them on my shoulder has he held me In his arms.

    " Go find Lillian," Eriks mom demanded one of the workers beside her.

    " I'm sorry son," she sighed.

    I could hear the guilt and pain in her voice, so I knew she was really sorry.

    No one said anything. It was just pure Silence.

    "Is she there with you?" She asked.

    " H-Hello Mrs. S-smith," I stuttered. You could hear the fear in my voice. It was embarrassing.

    " I'm so sorry dear, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, please forgive me," she begged.

    I could feel a huge smile starting to form on my face and I Erik can too because my face is pressed up against his chest and he tightened his arms around me.

    " Of course, I totally understand. You saw something you didn't like and that hurt you and you reacted, It's a human then. So I understand," I forgave her.

    Erik puts his head down on top of my and kissed the top of my head.

    " What do you want Audrey, I was in the middle of an appointment with a client," I heard my mom say.

    I jumped out of Eriks arms and looked down at the mic.

    " Mom?" I questioned with excitement.

    " Brea?" She said the same way as I did.

    After that we talked, all 2 of us. We were okay again.

    " Wait, mom, how is Lil Ellie," Erik asked.

    Lil Ellie is his younger sister.

    " She's wonderful, She's no longer sick. Actually she's at school right now as we speak," she answered with Joy.

    " Mom, did you know dad was down here," I sighed.

    " Yeah I did, I'm sorry Sweetie. I should've told you everything, but did he make it out alright?" She asked.

    " Yeah, and so did His other daughter and her mom," I Laughed.

    " HE HAS ANOTHER DAUGHTER!" She yelled with surprise.

    " Yeah, she's kinda my Best friend now. Me and dad Are close again too, he's doing really well," I laughed again.

    Then it hit me. She doesn't know Conner is dating Daniella. I mean how would she know, she's up in space.

    " hey get this, Conner and Daniella sitting in a Tree," I trailed off hoping she would understand.

    " NO WAY," She squeals.

    We talked for a while. Then I remembered why we got in contact with them.

    It's time for everyone to come down to earth, and see the true Beauty In Earth.

Authors note!!

Last chapter!!

Hope you guys have enjoyed the story!!

How did you guys like the story?