- 15-

"Wait, who are you?" Erik asked.

    "Oh ya, i have a lot of explaining to do, but before i start let's go back to the camp," I suggested.

    Erik and I stood there for a minute staring at each other smiling.

    Erik took his hands and transferred them to where mine were, he moved my hands and held on of them as began to start walking to the camp.

    Honestly I had no clue what was going on, but i'm ok with it.

    It makes me happy.

    As we could see the camp I slid my hand out from Eriks tight grip and I walked the rest of the way by Tori's side.

    Next thing I know I am beginning to swap off my feet.

    It was Tyler.

    Then behind him came Daniella and Conner.

    After I said hi to them all and hugged them, we went to the waterfall so i can explain everything in a quiet place.

    "This is Tori," I introduced.

    Tori waved to everyone and smiled.

    "She is.. Uh.. She's our older sister," I Admitted.

    Conner looked at us with shock and excitement in his eyes.

    "Why were you gone so long?" Tyler asked.

"My dad wanted me to stay, I would've tried to leave but I was constantly watched. So I pretended like I forgot about you guys and I got myself a boyfriend," I sighed.

    Honestly I wanted to make Erik jealous, and that's exactly what I did.

    I could see him clenching his jaw in the corner of my face.

    Then he got up and stormed off.

    "Don't worry about him, He's been doing that alot since you disappeared," Tyler explained.

    "I don't think she is worried about him,"Tori smirked at me.

    Tori and i Both started bursting into laughter leaving everyone clueless.

    After a while of hanging out at the waterfall we all decided to head back to camp.

    "So Is tyler single?" Tori asked.

    "Here hold on I will asked," I smiled.

    " Yo Tyler, Sister wants to know if you are single," I shouted.

    Tyler turned around and smirked.

    He waited for us to catch up to him as everyone else continued walking.

    "You know you could've asked me that yourself, it's not like I bite," Tyler laughed as we all continued walking.

    As we got to the camp it was already dark outside.

    "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm 100 percent single," He smiled. " Until you claim me,"  He looked at her and winked as he walked away.

    Tori froze and turned into a tomato.

    Well not literally but I think you understand what I mean.

    She was blushing a lot.

    As we got to the ship all of my stuff was still in the same spot but Erik's suitcase was also with my stuff. Has he been sleeping in my bed?

    Oh well.

    After Introducing everyone to Tori I asked Sarah to show me where the extra pillows and blankets are.

    " Oh I'm sorry, But there isn't any left," I said.

    "Oh, that's fine then." I smiled at her and tori and i went back to where my suitcase and bed was and we got settled in.

    Tori and I Grabbed some Pajamas and got changed.

    Then When We were done changing we met back at the bed and she laid down and we talked for awhile but then she fell asleep.

    So I Laid there on the floor with my eyes closed.

    As I began to fall asleep I started hearing voices and things being moved around but I just Ignored It and just laid there freezing.

    Then next thing I know I'm being picked up bridal style.

    It was Erik.

    As I try to look at him My eyes continue to shut because of how tired I was.

    He laid me down in a bed, put the blankets on me, then cuddled me, making me be the little spoon. He kissed my neck thinking I was asleep.

    " I wish you knew that I love you," He sighed.

    I turned around and locked eyes with him. I smiled, and blushed a lot.

    "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I asked as a joke.

    "I don't think I need to," He smirked at me with an eyebrow raised.

    All of a sudden I got a cold chill, so I snuggled up against his chest as he rested his head on the top of mine.

    "Goodnight princess," He chuckled as he closed his eyes.. His voice sounded Deeper and scratchie. This must be his tired voice. He then wrapped his arms around me.

    I looked up for him and smiled.

    I put my hands on his cheeks, and he looked down at me.

    I leaned in and kissed him, and I quickly moved my arms around his neck.

    "That's enough, It's late. Go to sleep," He laughed.

    I made a grumpy face at him.

    Then a sad one.

    He Turns around pulling me to turn around with him.

    I groaned in pain.

    It may have been a few months but I'm still in pain because of my stab wounds.

    "You okay?" He asked. He was half asleep at this point and he still manages to ask me if I'm ok.

    "Ya, stab wounds are still sore," I explain.

    This boy really just fell asleep.

    I cuddled back up to his chest and fell asleep.