- 09-

A few days have passed and Daniella and I have been talking to each other a lot more. Apparently The night I got drunk Her and Conner got into a fight and they havent really talked sense then. Well they talked but not alot.

"So wait, you rejected my brother?" Daniella asked.

"Yeah. he is my best friend, and honestly i don't feel anything towards him," I sighed. I felt like shit.

"But yet you let him kiss you," She was confused, and honestly so was i.

"Yeah, I don't know. I didnt feel anything when it happened.. But I don't want to hurt him,"  i exhaled.

"You do you girl," She said.

I gave her a soft smile and then we continued to talk some more.

Honestly though I was zoned out. So I wasn't paying attention.

I couldn't stop thinking about the almost kiss with Erik and the hug. I don't understand why we almost kissed. My mind swaps between the  almost kiss and the actual kiss with tyler. I felt so bad, and I know I already said that. A lot, But it's true.

"Earth to Brea," Daniella said.

" what?" i jumped.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Ya im fine," I laughed.

"Ok good," She laughed.

Daniella and I talked for a while. About a lot.

She told me about the fight with Connor, and honestly I don't blame him for getting mad.

She knew About the plan to send us to earth, and she didn't warn us.

A part of me was mad at her for not telling us but I mean, I understand.

She didn't want us to get mad at her, and honestly I understand that. Anyone would've done the same. Erik knew a lot longer than they did. That's why he was training with Us up in space.

All of a sudden Daniella trailed off.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something," Daniella sighed.

"Sure what's up?" I questioned.

"You know how Erik was tied up the way he was?" Daniella asked.

Something is up, why is she telling me any of this?

"Hmh?" I said worriedly.

"He was There before any of us. He was trying to tell you and they tied him in there, He knew you didn't like drugs and he knew ur mom was going to drug you, so he tried to warn you, but he was to late," She smiled fakeily.

Im sorry what?

Uhhh.

Ok then?

"The fuck," I bluted.

Daniella just looked at me and laughed.

I don't know why she got so upset when she started to tell me that.

"God damn now i need to go talk to this mother fucker cause he got some explaining to do," I sighed loudly.

Then the mother fucker came out of the woods.

"AHHHHHH," I screamed.

He tends to scare me alot.

Wow i just made my self sound like a fucking scaredy cat, good going Brea.

Anyways, Erik stood there staring at me like he was confused for a few minutes, then i narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head.

" Dude you gotta get it in your stupid fucking brain that your not my prince and shining arm," I continued to shake my head. "Dumb fuck,"