- 16 -

When  I woke up Erik was still sleeping and Tori and Tyler were taking pictures of us.

    I screamed on the top of my lungs, which caused Erik to jump up.

    "They are taking pictures of us," I whined.

    "Ok, I'm up,"He laughed.

    As he got up I laid back down and fell back to sleep.

    "It's time to wake up Lazy butt," Erik laughed.

    He Lifted you onto his lap, and tried to wake me up, after a while he gave up and kissed my forehead.

    "Hi," I said with a smile. My voice was all scratchy. You could tell I was tired.

    "God you are adorable," He smiled as he tried to make me sit up more.

    "But I don't want to wake up," I whined.

    Erik stood up and picked me up with him. Then he tried to make me stand up.

    " Noo, Just let me sleep," I sobbed as I hugged him.

    "If you dont wake the fuck up I will leave you here by yourself," He laughed.

    I looked up at him with puppy eyes.

    "Fine I'm up," I sighed.

    "Good, now go get changed, we are going to the waterfall," He explained.

    So that's what I did.

    I Put on a pair of black jeans, white bathing suit top and bottoms, and a zip up hoodie.

    I walked around looking for Erik.

    There he was talking to My Madilyn.

    I walked over to him and stood in front of him, with an annoyed look on my face.

    He looked at me then rolled his eyes.

    Madilyn then walked away

    " Come on weirdo," he laughed.

    As we began walking he slipped his hand into mine and smiled.

    "So is this gonna be just us today?" I asked..

    "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows," He looked at me and smirked.

    God fucking dammit.

Staying away for two months really showed me my true feelings

    "Ima go back to sleep when we get to the waterfall," I stated proudly.

    "Ya im sure you will," Erik laughed.

    It was nice seeing his smile.

    All of this was nice.

    I was happy and enjoying life.

    "Ta da, we are here!" Erik shouted in excitement.

    "There's nothing there," I said blankly.

    "Im here," He smiled.

    "Okay?" I said, confused.

    "Unlayer," He said.

    "Excuse me," I shouted

    "NO NO NOT LIKE THAT!! We are going swimming," He shouted with embarrassment.

    "Good," I laughed.

    Erik did a cannonball into the water then swam to the more shallow side and waited for me.

    As he waited he stared at me with a smirk as I unzipped my sweater and slid off my shorts.

    "Like the view," I laughed as I walked over to him.

    " I'm just admiring how Beautiful you are," He smiles.

    I sat down on some rocks with my feet in the water in front of him. He came close to me and wrapped his arms around me and I slipped in the water.

    "I can't swim," I mumbled.

    "I know, that's why I'm here to help you," He smiled.

    As he's holding me up in the water i wrap my arms around his neck.

    "So what do we do now," he smirked.

    "I want to sleep," I whined.

    "Go to the shallow and dunk your head under water," He suggested.

    So that's what I did.

    "Ima go lay in the sun, " I said with a smile.

    "Oh know you're not," He mumbled and smirked as he ran out of water towards me.

    Usually at this point the person would run away, but not me.

    I laid down and Erik ran to me.

    "You are to lazy," This time he whined.

    " I'm not going to sleep, I'm tanning," I explained, as I sat up and looked at him with a blank expression.

    "Well, you can tan while cuddling me," I tried to hint.

    "No, we ain't dating," I said purposely trying to annoy him.

    " Oh ok," He trailed off.

    He got up and Dived into the wall, as I laid back down with my back to the sky.

    " I guess if we arent dating I can take Madilyns offer that I declined earlier," He sighed, I know what he was trying to do. He was trying to make me jealous. It works every time, but this time he pissed me off.

    "Fine go ahead," I snapped.

    I sat up and went into my shorts pockets and took out his chain he gave me years ago.

    " You can have this back too," I shouted as I threw it onto his towel and shirt. Then I stormed off into the woods.

    Then I feel two arms grip around my waist.

    "You kept my chain?" Erik asked, as his soft lips kissed my neck, and then he rested his head on my shoulder.

    "Of course I did," I sighed. " But you would rather Madilyn so you can have it back," I removed his arms from around my waist and walked away.

    Then I feel a hand grip my hand and next thing I know I'm being spun around and landing his embrace.

    "Never in a million years would I choose a brat over MY princess," He let out a saw but a light chuckle and kissed my head.