𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10 - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Sorry." I widely smiled at him.

"What is it cutie?"

"Could you please drive me home, I need to get a few things. I already asked Jin and he said it was okay, but only if another boy could come with us, so I thought about you and Jungkook." I sat down next to him.

He put his arm over my thighs. "That's fine with me." He gently smiled at me.

"Thank you, you know you're my favorite here, right?" I chuckled, but quickly hugged him.

"Of course I am, I'm the prettiest, the nicest, may be not the smartest, but the funniest." He hugged me back, pulling me between his legs. He encircled my waist with his legs.

"Taehyung!" I laughed as I felt him tickle my side. "No, no. Please!"

"Beg harder!" He devilishly laughed, but tickled harder and everywhere.

"Do not!" I felt some tears build up in the corner of my eyes, as I laughed harder and couldn't stop wiggling. "Please, lord have mercy. Stop tickling me!"

"Say 'Taehyung master please spare my life', I'm listening." He laughed.

"Taehyung master please shut the fuck—" I screamed out, but kept laughing and crying at the same time.

"Repeat."

"Taehyung master please spare my life." I uttered the words so fast. I need him to stop or I was going to pee in my pants.

He giggled but immediately stopped torturing me. "I won't give you hugs anymore."

"I'm sorry cutie." He hugged me and kept encircling my waist with his legs, leaving me no choice but to lay between his legs.

"I'm not your teddy bear." I complained, but secretly liked it.

"What are you two doing?" I could recognize Namjoon's deep voice. He didn't sound really happy right now. "This looks wrong as fuck."

"Oh my god, she's just between my legs." Taehyung complained.

"Yeah, that's what I mean."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but only for me to see and I chuckled and hid my face in his chest, trying to suppress my laughter from coming out.

"Y/n come with me." He addressed me.

I playfully pinched Taehyung's side and smiled at him before standing up. I walked toward Namjoon and waited for him to lead me where he had to.

He didn't even talk to me or look at me, leaving me thinking that I did something wrong. I don't know what though. I quietly walked beside him, but I couldn't stop staring at him.

He opened the door to my room and waited for me to go inside and then locked the door behind him. Yes, he locked it. I didn't ask him why he did that, but instead I stared at him.

He didn't do anything but also kept looking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I softly asked.

"What was that back there, with Taehyung." He inched closer to me. "I leave for two seconds and when I come back you're all cuddly with Taehyung."

"Why would that bother you?" I nervously chuckled. "You've been weird with me since we did it, I thought we were going to chill together like always, but after Jin's little reunion, you disappeared somewhere." I shrugged.

"That has nothing to do with my question."

"Yes it has. You didn't give me attention, so I went with my friend and we were just playing, nothing else." I heavily sighed. "Don't act like that."