𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10

lowercase is intended. 

 THE rest of soojin's day was spent reading and studying to get her mind off of old habits. 'i wonder when i'll be able to start my internship with endeavor,'  she ponders, spinning a pen in her elegant fingers. "oi, fuckface! open up," at the sound of the angry pomeranian's voice she rolls her eyes. "hello, kacchan. todoroki, midoriya. what could you possibly need from me?" broccoli clears his throat. "well, endeavor-san said that you could join the internship now, so it'd be preferred if you got ready-" "what time should i be downstairs by?" "er, 4:35." she looks at her clock and nods. "understood. i'll see you three by then." albino shuts the door in their faces and quickly gets dressed.

"shit!" a box is knocked over and what seems like a new hero suit slips out. soojin bends down, grabbing it and checking out the note that came with it. "to my dearest soojin; better protection? gee, thanks, kai. it's not like i literally fought without protection every mission" her nose scrunches up as she begrudgingly hurries into the piece of clothing, new boots[?!] and gloves, rushing down the stairs. "why'd you change your costume?" she scowls. "i had to, or i wouldn't like the outcome. now let's get to this agency, shall we?" 

-----------------------

"THANK you for letting me intern, endeavor-san." soojin bows to the ever stoic pro-hero. "...you're welcome. shoto, i think that this young lady is by far one of the best friends you've ever made." bakugo covers his mouth. "i agree. let's head into the van now," once in the van, bakugo bursts out laughing. "PAHAHAHA! HE THINKS-HE THINKS YOU TWO ARE FRIE-AHAHAH!" "ka-kacchan!" midoriya sighs. "sorry..." soojin, however, does not take to it lightly and uses a water whip to smack him. "shut it, chihuahua. you make mine and everyone else's ears hurt," "HAH?!" "exactly."

----------------------

RIGHT when albino reaches her room, she plops down on her chair and dials up kai. "hello." "kai, why would you send me a new suit?" he chuckles. "so you got it," "no shit." "how is it? does it fit correctly?" she groans, starting to put her shoes back. "it fits very well and i like it. but why?" "why not? i just wanted to surprise you, is all." 'no wonder this box is kinda big...' she thinks, turning on the shower and picking out clothes. "well, thanks for the upgrade in equipment, but i need to shower. bye," "goodbye, sweetheart." soojin hangs up, stepping into the shower and setting her phone down on the counter. "i really needed this..."

[a/n]: bro im so tired rn newayz yeah #fillerchapter AGAIN LOL sorry ig haha owo