𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

lowercase is intended. 

friday, april 21st, 2020 | 7 A.M.

soojin wakes up and begins her morning with a shower. she heads downstairs after freshening up for a quick breakfast and goes back up to finish her routine. strapping the knife to her thigh and gun to her waist, she heads out with rappa. "heya, jiin! didja eat?" the energetic pink-haired male exclaimed, climbing into the seat next to her. "yes." he pouts. "you're so cold!" 

7:45 A.M. , esuha city.

"wake up, rappa. we're gonna make a stop here for extra trash bags." "can we buy some snacks?" "go ahead- it's your money that your wasting, not mine." rappa rolls his eyes as they step inside the convenience store. 

''woah, look at those two!"

"that's one hot chick."

''i bet that dude's packing."

albino ignores them while looking for her preferred brand of trash bags. rappa, on the other hand, is happily looking for 5 snacks. he can't go over the limit or he gets none at all. "jiin, i'm done!" "then come to the register." the cashier rings their items up and they pay, going out as quickly as they came. "save your snacks for after we defeat them." "but-" "save. it." the car ride was dead silent the whole way to the rival yakuza's rendevous point, everyone lost in thought. 

"miss jiin, we're here."

"thank you. let's go,"

quietly, they sneak inside and get a good look at their surroundings. "there's more than 20...around 50. we can handle that." soojin whispers. "boss, are you sure about raiding the hassekai for the quirk erasing bullets? you know how strong they are." "no matter; we are getting those bullets and the formula!" formula for the bullets?  soojin nods to rappa, gesturing where he needs to go. "you're not getting anything from us, lowlifes." everyone's attention turns to the albino, giving the muscle man enough time to quietly knock the guards out and lock the doors. 

"who do you think you are, you soft-hearted, trash-talking, wannabe yakuza?! this isn't a place for pretty girls like you to hang around in."

"i'm the princess of the hassekai, of course."

she grins, activating her quirk while raising her hands up. i got around 23 people, soojin's fingers move sharply and in an unnatural way. the bodies were all grouping together in a neater line, some of their bones even cracking. "i'm done over here, jiin!" she twists their necks, letting them and her arms fall at her side. "mine are dead." she walks over, taking her gun out and cocking it. "this object is loaded with quirk erasing bullets, bullets that are going inside of you." the girl hastily shot the last of them in non-vital spots. "be grateful that we've decided to help you," 

and with that, they left.

10:01 A.M. ,  hassekai base.

"back already? i thought you'd take your time in torturing them, jiin." hari greets them. "they didn't satisfy my needs. is overhaul busy at the moment?" "he's currently in a meeting with one of our clients. it started about 15 minutes ago," she nods and walks off to her room. "thanks,"

 "thanks,"