𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4

lowercase is intended.

tuesday, april 25, 2020 | 6:50 A.M. 

soojin wakes up to her phone ringing like crazy, groggily picking it up. "hello?" "morning, jinnie!" kai's annoyingly cheerful tone ticked her off. "good morning, sir. is there something you needed?" he sighs. "figured. anyways, your provisional license is packed with your hero outfit. just tell them that you ran a test with one of the people and got it when you were 16. i have connections, so i can tell them to play along in case they're asked." "alright. is that all?" his tone changes. "stop talking to professionally and listen to what i have to say," she sits up, clearing her throat and walking into the restroom to start her morning routine with her uniform in hand. 

"watch out for the league of villains. they've asked for an alliance to which we've declined, and they might come after us." soojin starts up her shower while making a mental note. "i'll send you their files once we uncover it. stay safe, alright?" his worried tone throws her off, making her confused. "..sure. by the way, am i allowed to dat-" 

"no."

"why..?"

he chuckles darkly. "i'm marrying you." 

kai hangs up on the albino. yet again, she's left hanging. 

7:45 A.M. - ua dorms

"morning, moon-san!" yaoyorozu chirps. she nods her head at her absently, acknowledging the other's presence as she's lost in thought with her half-eaten meal. that didn't stop the ebony-haired girl or the pikachu who just now came down from sitting with her, chatting her ear off. "look, i appreciate you guys in making me feel welcome, but your attempts are futile. i didn't come here to make friends," the two looked at each other then her, chuckling. "that sounds familiar, doesn't it?" "too familiar~" soojin narrows her eyes, silencing them. she takes out her phone and dials kai, walking to the couch for privacy. 

"yes, jiin?"

"i'm requesting that you give dig up everything that you can find about this class and the support course."

"why?"

"it's to help your stupid cause is why." her loud and harsh tone surprised the others. "..sorry. anyway, i'd really appreciate it if you'd give it to me the same day you'll give me the league's," she returns back to a quieter voice. "of course. but know that you owe me 2 things: a kiss and one whole day where i get to stand by your side at school." soojin walks back upstairs to brush her teeth, ignoring the greetings she received from other classmates.

"are you fu-serious, chisaki?"

"quite."

"you weird, perverted, psycho. fine. have a wonderful day,"

she hangs up and begins to aggressively brush her teeth. bakugo would be proud. she takes in her appearance in the mirror. her longer stockings, longer sleeves that she decided to roll up, the vest she chose instead of that annoying and heavy jacket, but most of all, the mask and gloves. it's become a part of her now, the mask. ever since kai was training to become the next leader, he enforced the masks unto the hassekai. she chose to wear a black surgical mask, refusing to wear a heavy mask 24/7. "UGH! get him out of your head!"

"no, don't."

soojin goes back downstairs with her bag slung around her shoulder. "er, moon-san?" she looks up with a blank face, staring at momo. "do you mind if we go off of a first name basis?" "no. also, we should get to school now. it's nearing the first bell," everyone reluctantly agrees, following her out. "DEKU! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?!" "k-kacchan!" a loud and brash voice distracts the albino from her thoughts. what the fuck? she glances back at an angry blonde yelling at a seemingly timid green-haired boy with freckles and..a notebook in hand. "deku, is it? come walk with me," she waits for him to catch up. "if you don't mind me asking , what do you write in that notebook?" "deku's" eyes shine at the question. he begins to ramble on about how he writes about heroes and villains in it, writing just about anything in there. "OI, SHITFACE! WHY'RE YA WALKIN' WITHOUT ME?" "oh! sorry, kacchan!" "kacchan" stomps over to them. this is where i take my leave, she walks ahead, ignoring his curses. "DON'T WALK OFF ON ME, YOU MASKED GERMAPHOBE!" she flicks him off, already annoyed. why am i thinking about kai? ugh, i got too damn used to his little mask order!

--------------------------

kai regenerates eri again, wiping off the excess blood off him with disgust. "i don't know what soojin sees in you. you're nothing, you know that? maybe, if you died, she wouldn't worry about you anymore! her thoughts would only be filled with me and me only, just how it's supposed to be." not chrono, nemoto, or eri dare to question his words. "now, be a good girl and don't try anything funny, okay? rappa is here to take you back to your room."

-----------------------------

3:20 P.M. - beta gym.

"miss soojin, would you like to show us your skills?" she nods and points at a boy with split hair. "i've seen mr. todoroki's quirk, and i think it'd go quite well with mine. may he create a block of ice for me?" even the boy gives her a look of surprise. "why not. todoroki?" "..i'll do it," he shoots ice out of his palm as the albino runs around, flipping through the air and instantly turning it into liquid. she dances with it, her movements as fluid as water, flowing through the wind and ending in turning the water into mist. everyone claps, but she's not done yet, gathering the mist up and creating a giant spike, sending it to todoroki. he dodges it with his own block of ice but it still blows him back. "impressive. is there anything else you can do?" aizawa inquires. soojin swipes her hand through the air, creating ice claws and launching herself at aizawa, melting the claws. "for demonstration purposes-" she snakes around his body and successfully pins him down. "-i win." the claws come back and she uses them to make a small tear in his arm, "soojin-san!" instantly, the water glows, healing his wound. "not bad, kid. you did an amazing job at pinning me down like that." she bows. "thank you." "er-you're welcome?" 

nobody in the class knew how koreans acted in school; especially the homeschooled ones. that's why it was even more strange seeing the albino bow to their teacher from a simple compliment. they understood, though. aizawa barely gave them compliments directly to their face like that.

A/N: i hope i'm not offending anyone with my comment um-

"class dismissed."

10 P.M. - ua dorms.

homework was done, nightly routine in the bag, but her smoke? incomplete. soojin blows out a puff of smoke, oblivious to the cameras placed in her room. they were hidden too well. "i should stop for the night," she puts it out and shoves it into the container, going straight to bed. "wait, fuck, my window-"

"i thought i told you to stop smoking?"

what?

"this shit is messing with my brain..maybe i really should quit."