𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3

lowercase is intended.

saturday, april 22, 2020 | 10 A.M. 

"stupid kai...just when i finally decide to warm up to him after all those years of having to act cold-" soojin finishes packing the things she'd be bringing to the dorms on monday, plopping down on her bed. she sighs. "fuck.." she gets up, going towards the entrance. "oi," albino gestures for one of the lower ranking members to come her way. "get me a pack of cigs, the red malboro ones. here's 20 bucks-keep the change." soojin shoves the bill into his hands and watches him go. "you better hurry your ass up, 'cause i'm not in a good mood today." she walks to the garden with a book she had picked up from the hassekai's small library and sits at the red carnations to read. "it's about time i finished this book anyways,"

11:01 A.M. 

finally, her pack came, and she took one out, lighting it. "you can go now." the member scurried off, leaving her to smoke in peace. relief washed over her as she inhaled the toxic chemicals she knew that could kill her, the ones she couldn't resist. she lets out a puff of smoke. "what a stress reliever!" 

"jin?"

soojin whips her head in the direction of the voice, freezing up at the sight of kai walking her way. "i thought i told you to lay off the smoking." his harsh but kind tone sent waves of guilt to the albino's body. still, she couldn't break. "i haven't done it in a while, knock it off." he sat down next to her, feeling a bit saddened that she's gone back to her old habits. kai makes a huge leap of courage in taking off his gloves and reaching for the girl's hands. she looks at him in surprise, a tint of red coloring her porcelain skin. don't give in.. "soojin, please. you know how i feel about you, right?" she narrows her eyes. "what do you mean?" 

"i love you,"

what. what the fuck.

"what? :D" 

"you heard me."

soojin's looks into his beautiful golden orbs, searching for something more, but all she could see was pure love and hope. she scoffs, retracting her hand and inhaling the smoke. "as if, you damn liar. you'd never love someone as filthy as me, someone who you want to send away just because you realized that they don't see eye-to-eye with you." she stands, stuffing the pack in her pockets. "jinnie-" "don't call me that. i'll see you later," with that, albino walks off to go smoke without him. 

not once in his life has kai ever been treated the way she did to him just now. he's never felt so hurt or determined in his life. he shoves his hands back into his gloves, smirking. 

"i'll make you mine, soojin. just you wait,"

monday, april 24, 2020 | 5 P.M.
soojin completed the test and got accepted into ua, moving into the dorms with the [unwanted] help of kai.

"everyone, this is your new classmate." aizawa gestures to the unsmiling albino. they all look at her, waiting for an introduction. she stares back before realization hits her. "...oh. my bad. my name is soojin moon, and my quirk is waterbending. you'll learn more about it as time goes on, so i don't see a point in explaining it now. i moved from south korea to japan when i was 12, making a new home with chisaki. from that point on, i was homeschooled, so i hope you don't mind my awkwardness." she bows. the class stares at her for a moment before crowding her, pushing her to the couch. she quickly pulls her mask up. questions and introductions were thrown around, to which soojin answered promptly with bluntness. if there were questions she didn't want to answer, she left them hanging.

 "jinnie." 

kai's harsh tone brought her back down to earth, the girl immediately appearing at his feet. "sir-i mean, chisaki?" he leans in, handing her a pair of fingerless gloves. "wear these for school and your hero outfit. your 'hero outfit' will be coming in tomorrow," he whispers. kai leans back and smiles, patting her shoulder. "do well, jinnie - or else." the last part could only be heard by the hassekai and soojin, filling her with uneasiness as thoughts of eri filled her head. "get her out of your head, jiin. you know you'll only get wrinkles like that," they left the dorms straight after. her new classmates and teacher watched in silence.

 "who was that?"

"my childhood friend, kai chisaki." 

---------------------------------

"chrono, you've planted the cameras in her room like i asked?" kai fiddled with a pen as he looked out the window of the moving car. "yes sir." "good." 

silence. 

"you know, ever since the fall of all might 2 years back, the league of villains has been kind of struggling. today, i got a call from their leader, stating that they'd like to create an alliance with us." the pen stops. "what would you like for me to say?" 

"tell them that we politely decline. also, strengthen our security; we might get attacked by the vermin because of our answer."

"as you wish."

-------------------------------

soojin opens her window and lights a cigarette. 

"i'll kill that son of a bitch, i swear.." 

despite saying such a sentence with an angry face, she still couldn't help but feel that the words she had spoken were empty. it frustrates her how the handsome, kind, boy she once knew can turn into a cold and uncaring monster. she grumbles to herself the rest of the time she smokes, still trying to sort out her feelings. 

"fuck you, kai. i wish you weren't so much of a monster...maybe that way it'd be easier to love you back, if you even you meant what you said at all." 

she closes her window, crushing the object and throwing it into her used cigarettes container.

---------------------------------

said boy watches with interest, his cheeks ablaze. "oh? i never knew you felt that way about me~" he mutters, smirking. 

"but if a monster's what you want, then a monster is what you'll get."

A/N: i love writing this lol