𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9

lowercase is intended.

sunday, april 29, 2020 |  6 AM

 soojin awakes with a start from a dreamless sleep, shutting off her alarm. she quickly stretches and moves on downstairs, eating and then going back up to her room for her morning routine. while in the middle of picking an outift, she receives a phone call from her favorite psycho. 

"good morning, jiin."
"am i going to the base today?"
"no, but you will train. i'll be at your building in a couple minutes to drop off your training materials, so be ready. see you then,"
"understood."

kai hangs up and jinnie chooses a simple tight-fitting tank top with knee-high shorts and a windbreaker to match. like always, her ponytail swings in the air as she descends down the stairs to fill up her water. "...i know you're there, whoever you are." an angry blonde comes out, aggressively opening the fridge. "tch, whatever. what are you doing this early?" "training. you?" he washes his hands and dries them. "same thing." 

"it's important to try making friends to strengthen the bonds with your teammates in order to work better during battle and in general." 

she sighs inwardly, already regretting her decision. "would you like to train together? we don't have to fight, just...train in the same room, i guess. i've been told that i need to get along with my classmates more." he stares her down, rolling his eyes as he cracks an egg. "sure. warehouse at 8:30 AM- if you're late, i'll fucking kill you." she scoffs, walking to the door to check for her package. "i'd like to see you try."

soojin grabs her package and goes straight upstairs to unbox her special surpise. "godammit, kai. i don't think there's even a proper training are for me to do this shit.." she grumbles to herself as she finishes her morning routine/cleaning up and decides to train for a little bit with her knives and sticks.

"my apologies, dear. it seems that we were both underinformed,"

"fuck!" she curses, barely catching the stick in time just before it broke her lamp. "...i should stop." soojin checks her phone for the time, and it was 7:58 now; 32 minutes left. "time to head out, then." she puts away her stuff and walks downstairs, making the fastest route to the warehouse in her head.

'i need a margarita...'  soojin arrives at the warehouse early, using her extra time to check it out. 'would i be the wine aunt? i AM a bit of an alcoholic.' the doors burst open, revealing none other than katsuki bakugo. "hello, bakugo-san. what would you like to do in terms of training?" he gives soojin a look of disgust. "drop the formal act, you and i both know that ain't hoe you really wanna act." she cocks her head innocently, a small smile resting on her face.

"do you really want to see the real me?" she asks. "you mockin' me right now? i don't give a fuck, just drop the damn act, you damn extra! come at me!" albino merely laughs in his face, smugness radiating off of the yakuza princess. "bloodbending or no bloodbending?" "i'll still win either way," bakugo growls.

"try me, peasant."

a couple hours later...

"tired already, kacchan?" soojin mocks. "i've been relatively fair to you, you know." "shut up, you shithead!" he scowls, snatching the towel from the albino's hand. she chuckles. "you're a great training partner. would you like to do this again sometime?" "hell yeah; i'll beat the crap out of you when that time comes around." she nods, smiling. "then it's settled. i'll see you around, kacchan." "fuckface." as soojin exits the building, bakugo buries his blushing face into the towel. "why's that bitch gotta be so damn cool and bitchy? tch! i'll show her,"

A/N: LMFAO hi guys um...idk how else to say this but uh yeah i've been really lazy with this and you might not see updates for a while. bUT what you WILL see is a new book! i'm making an aot fic in which i have no fucking clue what i'm doing, so wish me luck! haha! 😋🤟

basically this is a filler chapter ❤🔪