𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5

lowercase is intended.

wednesday, april 26, 2020 | 8:56 A.M. ; main building

"anyone?" currently, the students of class 3A were stumped on a math problem. 

aizawa looked around the room with tired eyes and raised eyebrows? "midoriya? iida? yaoyorozu?" none of the students who usually volunteered came up to the board; not even bakugo

aizawa looked around the room with tired eyes and raised eyebrows? "midoriya? iida? yaoyorozu?" none of the students who usually volunteered came up to the board; not even bakugo. (he is canonically smart ya'll) soojin finished writing down her work, slamming her pencil down and running up to the front, grabbing the chalk. 

"4 √5"

the class looked at her in amazement. "if you'd like to see my work, just ask midoriya to hand it to you. it's on my desk," said boy shot up at his name and grabbed it, holding it out for the other adolescents to see. (she sits behind broccoli boi! i'll put a pic of the seating arrangement in the a/n.) "tch, let me see!" bakugo snatches the paper, thoroughly reading it. his eyes grow wide but go back to its usually angry state. "whatever," soojin tries to hold back her sneer as she walks past the blonde. the class continues with aizawa making a mental note of her academic skills. 

that girl is so suspicious...could she be working for the league?

10:42 A.M ; ground beta

the bus stopped, letting the students hop out and walk through the gates of ground beta. 

(she had actual boots on

(she had actual boots on. in winter/fall, she wears a skin tight turtleneck instead of the tank top.)

everyone took in her appearance, especially the boys. she had curves, that was for sure. "nice outfit, soojin-chan!" mina complimented as the girls discreetly moved her towards the middle of their group. "thanks." soojin still felt a pair of eyes on her- specifically hitoshi shinso. mineta's too, but it was bound to happen.

"can i da-"
"no."

she looks at him and quickly smiles. the boy's eyes widen, looking the other way, flustered. he's seems cool. and kinda cute, too!  "today, we'll be splitting you into 2 groups: heroes v.s. villains. we've done multiple exercises like this before, so you know the drill. when i call your name, move over here." aizawa points to his left.