𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6

lowercase is intended.

thursday, april 27, 2020 | 7:30 A.M ; ua dorms.

"jinnie~ wake up!" kai prods the sleeping girl awake. she sits up, rubbing her eyes and yawning, looking up at the smiling man standing next to her. "what the fu-" soojin chokes, going into a coughing fit. he pats her back, sitting next to her. "you've been smoking, haven't you? where's the pack," she sniffs, shaking her head. "i haven't." the bird mask gets up and picks up the cigarette container from her desk, shaking it. "then what is this?" 

her eyes widen.

"you haven't been a good girl lately, haven't you?"

she freezes up against his fingers ghosting against her skin, pushing her hair back. "i know you know what happens to bad girls," soojin looks into his golden orbs, scared of what would happen next.

the first time she had defied kai's orders, he was very angry. kai threw hurtful words at her, throwing objects, and even throwing her into a room. she was locked up there for a week; all because she still kept on with her bad habits and ran away. it was terrifying. 

"you don't want to go back into that room, do you?"

she begins to shake, the memories of being hit by her best friend rushing back into her head. no. don't let him control you! stay strong for eri. soojin tries her best to stop and look him in the eye with more ferocity than ever. 

"you're a fucking monster. you can't treat a friend like you do a kidnapper does to its captive!"

kai grabs her chin harshly. "don't forget that you chose to work for me. you chose to defy my orders. you chose this, soojin." he lets go and sits back down next to her. "so, you'll be a good girl this time and do as i say, right? i'll spoil you and even let you see eri...so long as you listen to everything i tell you and follow without question." 

the offer is tempting.

but that would mean giving up her pride, her dignity, her whole being to him once again. 

if she declined, she would most likely be cut off or worse- get treated like eri.
if she accepted she would be able to see the poor girl and would be spoiled rotten by kai..

"fine. i accept your offer, chisaki." kai smiles and pats her head. "good girl. while you get ready in the bathroom, i'll dispose of your cigarettes and clean up your room for you." she gets up and stretches, unknowingly exposing her body to the man in her room, making a loud groan. it made kai feel a certain way he's never felt before. (ikykyk) "sure, whatever makes you happy..." soojin grabs her clothes and heads into the restroom. 

what is this? she's done that same stretch and worn clothes like those for years now, so what makes this any different? 

he shakes it off and cleans to clear his twisted mind. 

8:25 A.M. ; class 3A 

soojin is conflicted for the second time today. on one hand, she was actually kind of happy that kai wanted to hang out with her. one the other, she was absolutely embarrassed. she guessed that principal nezu did it just to cause drama. boy, was she right. 

currently, the classroom was buzzing with excitement and confusion at the sight of kai. "you sent the files over on my email, right?" she mutters. "yes. by the way,-" he snickers. "-you owe me a kiss, so pucker up~" soojin groans. "you're not my fucking boyfriend." "oh, but i will be." in a whisper, they continue to go back and forth. "you're supposed to be holding up your end of the deal, soojin. it's either we kiss or the room." even after telling herself not to freeze up at the mention of that cursed room, she still does. "tch." albino looks away from him in favor of the window. kai reaches out for her hand and holds it, lovingly kissing it with his masked lips. oh how he wished he didn't wear his mask just to really feel soojin's skin against his lips, but the amount of germs in this classroom is just too much. maybe he should have brought his bird mask?