▪︎AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Start from the beginning

'There are different dimensions of me?' You questioned in thought.

"Yes," Ranboo responded shortly

'Fuck, I forgot he can read my mind.' You thought again and the black-haired boy let out a small chuckle at you.

"Regarding about yourself in different dimensions, there are worlds in which you are an influencer or an assassin. You could be anything at all, but one thing that remains is you are only a representation of someone else," he explained.

Your bit your lip, mouth sealed shut at his words. You were in confusion yet, you don't know how to feel. You were conflicted. He let out another light chuckle. He seemed to be amused. Amused about scaring someone particularly other than (Y/N). You know he's looking at you, don't you?

"Whoever you are being used to represent, is living their lives outside of the imagination and inner world of ours. It's a different dimension that's just way harder to explain and beyond our imaginations at this point, so it's not worth explaining."

"Jeez fuck... well, do you have any favorite dimension?" You asked

"Hm, there's one where I am a streamer and it's basically just me going on camera and talking to millions of people while hanging out with my friends. I really like that universe because everyone is just so nice there and life is still progressing there," he said.

"We're going too off track now. You'll have to wake up soon so I'll make this quick. You can't trust and tell anybody else about my book and keep watch with any kind of codes and messages you see. Some could even be from the book and it'll help you in the future for a lot of things that are coming ahead," he explained hurriedly, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. "You'll have to be careful with all the people you meet here. It's time for you to wake up now."

Your eyes shot wide open at the second he told you to awake. You could hear the ferocious storm raging outside, not helping your mind process whatever had just happened in your dream. Or...dreamscape...? The weather which you had earlier claimed was bad had only become worse during your slumber. Thunder roared and lightning flashed dazzlingly outside, and the sky remained a mysterious shade of deep, dark indigo despite it now being dawn.

The shop which you stayed in had completely shut all its doors and windows to keep out the raging storm. The bed that you had just been asleep in was located in a quaint and modern guest room that Niki had led you to the night prior, commanding that you 'get some rest.' Looking towards the coat which you had hung onto a wall coat rack, you rolled out of the comfortable bed and took out the reactor which was nestled in the right-hand pocket.

"Messages and codes...?" You muttered under your breath, recalling the conversation you had just with Ranboo. You turned the reactor to the side and were met with your previous chat with 'Unknown.'

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
UNKNOWN
_______________________________________

   Unknown:
   Hey, how are you?

   Unknown:
   The weather's not very good
   today. Might be on it's period.

   Unknown:
   But for real, it's too dangerous
   for you to be going outside so
   you'll have to stay somewhere
   for at least a week or more.

You:   
No worries. I found a place to  
stay.  

You:  
Thanks for being concern of me, 
douchebag.