After awhile Khushi also came.
"Shourya, from when onwards can I  join the office again?" She asked while sitting and folding her legs.

These two days, she has been continuously eating my ears asking the same question. Can't she see that she is not well? Here Khushi is eating my ears, and on the other hand, Samaira is eating my ear, asking when I will come to meet her. Actually, since Khushi was not well, I didn't go to meet Samaira. Actually, after I am married to Khushi, I don't know why, but I don't feel like meeting Samaira. Before my marriage, I always used to go to meet her, and we always used to spend our time together. We used to go on dates, but now everything is slowly changing.

"Shourya," she poked her finger at me.

"Khushi, wait for another few days. After that, you can join."

"But, Shourya, I am perfectly fine now," she argued.

"Khushi, please don't eat my ears now," I said sternly.

"Devil," she muttered under her breath.

I narrowed my brows. "I heard that, Khushi."

"Good. I am going to change my clothes," she said and ran immediately before I said something else, which made me smile.

She is really crazy.....wait, why am I grinning like a fool?

Someone rang the bell. May be it's Rahul.

I got up and went to see the person.

Writer's POV

Shourya opened and was surprised to see Divya.

Flashback

Since Urvashi was dischargeed from the hospital, she was thinking about why Khushi didn't come to visit her. She thought maybe Khushi didn't know about her being in hospital.

And since that hospital incident, Divya has been feeling guilty for accusing and humiliating Khushi. She wanted to call her, but she was ashamed of herself.

How can she talk with her sister like that?  The sister who always helped her, who always took care of her and her needs. She was feeling ashamed. Guilt was eating her from the inside.

Urvashi finally asked Divya whether they told Khushi that she was in hospital.

Not able to hide the truth, Divya told everything to Urvashi, and in return, she got a tight slap on her cheek.

Urvashi grabbed her arms. "Do you know what you did, Divya? Do you know?" She shouted at her.

"Mo-mom, I-"

"Don't you know her situation nine years ago? Don't you know how she was behaving after your father's death? Don't you know how she tried to sui-suicide?" She shouted at Divya. She was in tears. That day they almost lost Khushi, and now if something happened to Khushi. What will they do?

Urvashi immediately called Khushi, but her phone was switched off. Her head was covered with sweat beads. Her heart was beating faster. What if something happened to her daughter?

She then dialled Shourya's number. When he said Khushi is fine, she sighed in relief but doubted whether he was telling her the truth or not. But again, when Shourya assured her that Khushi is fine, she thanked god, but she didn't know that night had already started hunting Khushi.

Divya was also crying. Finally, she decided that she would go and ask forgiveness from Khushi.

Flashback ends