Awkward. The only word to describe the atmosphere inside the SPR van as they travel. Lin was driving while Madoka sat beside him. At the back seat, Naru and Mai sat on the opposite side of the van, both were busy at what they do. Naru was reading but he didn't even flipped one page since an hour ago. Mai was staring at her phone but her phone screen shows nothing but black.

Madoka giggled while watching the two. Lin had explained to him what happened and also about Gene. The pink haired lady was a bit stunned but she smiled at the progress. While nobody was talking, Madoka sneaked a glance at Mai and smiled mischievously.

"Uhm.. Taniyama-san..." Madoka said as the brunette flinched. Mai turned her head to Madoka and put away her phone.

"Y-yes? Please just call me Mai, Mori-san."

"Then call me Madoka too!"

"W-what is it?" Mai asked nervously while looking at the older woman's smile. She flinched as that smile sent chills through her spine. Mai was really praying that this gorgeous woman didn't recognize her.

"I have seen your pictures before but Mai, we have met before right?"

"W-whatever do you mean, Madoka-san?" Mai asked with a stiff smile in her face. She really couldn't escape this time.

"A year ago, in New York City, the FH Corporation successfully signed a contract with HUALAN Group during their conference about their new technology. It's a major deal so everyone's looking forward to it. But what's more surprising is the young representative of HUALAN Group, who demonstrated her strength and knowledge despite being insulted and mocked by old businessmen. I can't be mistaken, you are that representative, right?" Madoka excitedly asked while beaming at Mai. Naru looked at Mai after hearing that sentence and even Lin gave her a strange look.

"Uhmm... I did attended that conference—"

"I'm right! Me and my father was amazed by you speech that day! You slapped all the business tycoons who mocked you! HUALAN Group was just started nine years ago but it was very successful now! It is said that you're part of the Board of Directors! What an amazing achievement for someone of your age!" Madoka praised while Mai tried to smile naturally.

'If I said I'm the owner and CEO of HUALAN, she would probably faint, right?'

Mai inherited HUALAN Group from her mother. It is a secret company that her parents built for her to manage. In the first place, Mai's parents never intended her to inherit the Xia Family Business. She had been secretive and had erased all rumours and pictures about her being part of HUALAN Group but who knew that one day, she would meet a person who had seen her personally before?

"I love the fashion brands of HUALAN Group! Their latest products are so beautiful! It's a shame that they had no branch in England. I had to go to New York to purchase that set!" Madoka continued. Seeing Mai's uncomfortable state, Naru interrupted her.

"Madoka, you're noisy."

"Tsk. I was just praising her! You better take care of her or else I'll skin you alive!"

"Please just keep quiet."

-oOo-

"Welcome. Thank you for coming all the way here. My name is Ohashi. Please consider me just as a client. You must be the Shibuya Psychic Research. The president is...?" An old man was waiting for them at the entrance. Yasu came out and showed them his perfect business smile. He bowed slightly in greeting before introducing 'himself'.

"That would be me. I am Shibuya Kazuya, the president." Mai turned her head to look at Yasu and choked seeing Yasu's white suit. Naru glared at her while she controlled her coughs. Yasu just smiled and didn't turn his head to Mai. He knew what she was thinking.