CaptainPuffy left the game

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy screamed, backing away from the portal, only for it to move forward.  Tommy grabbed the ground trying not to get sucked in, Sam, Bbh and Skeppy tried to pull him out only to get pulled in with the boy.

"HOLY SHIT!-" Skeppy yelled "LANGUAGE!" Bbh yelled before their voice fully disappeared. 

Awesamdude left the game

Baboyhalo left the game

Skeppy left the game

Tommyinnit left the game

++++

Soon everyone, including some of the ghosts fell victim to the strange portals

++++

Technoblade was puked out by the portal, and Phil soon followed flopping out using techno as a cushion. 

"Oof!" Techno pretended to die. Everything went silent, he looked around, seeing some dude in a mask and a dude with a weird-looking hairstyle, fighting.

"Phil I'm going to die if you don't get off my stomach." Technoblade let out a pained voice using his remaining air. 

"Awww, sorry, mate." Phil smiled getting off, only for the portal to deliver a flock of birds to Phil's face. A powerful gust of wind broke out, Phil used his wings to cover it, he looked over at Technoblade. Techno looked at Philza Minecraft, his eyes widened. 

"Phil. You're wing is back-" he got interrupted by the people fighting, one of them seemed to have deflated. The man with a broken-looking mask spoke, the person that deflated screamed in agony. The crows cawed, telling them to help, some shifted into the voices so they could communicate to the blade.

"Phil... should we help that guy?" Techno asked, taking out his sword, and some pots.

"Wait." Phil put his hand out, stopping his friend from advancing. He looked around, there were a lot of cameras, people were watching the fight in front of them, cheering for someone named 'All might' to win.

"Let's just wait and watch." Phil lowered his arm, Techno nodded. A woman begged for help, Techno looked around, there were so many people in this area, all mostly injured. 

++++

"Phil." the pink-haired man stared at the fight.  The person in the bucket hat only spread his wings and went in front of the skinny guy. All might's eyes widen to see someone that seemed to be the same age as his students came from some dust. "Young boy! Run to the crowds, its not safe-" Before All might could finish a hoard of extremely large crows rushed from the surrounding area.

++++

 Midoriya along with everyone in class 1-A noticed a kid that seemed to be their age, stepped out from behind the large amounts of dust. All for one looked at the crows, he could easily kill them, is what he thought. They passed him, their feathers leaving cuts, they shortly flew to the sky and created a circle. The man in the mask only looked at himself, he could heal but it seemed that those bird's feathers could cut through anything. 

"Is this one of your students? Would be a shame if they lost their quirk." All for stated. "Are you THAT weak that your are getting help from your students?" The man asked, the crows cawed gaining everyone's attention, the flock of birds was visible from a mile away. "Alright... this seems a bit bad." Phil spoke, hiding his wings once more. Suddenly a bunch of fire appeared in front of the floating man with the mask, it was quickly dispersed. 

"WHAT IS WITH THAT PITIFUL BACK!?" The man yelled, Techno looked over, Ayy is this guy going to help the fight- Techno sadly realized that the man was only for moral support. ah... so he is just chat during wars.... wait are they speaking Japanese?