Yoon Dowoon

{ Roommate jealousy}

You were styling your hair in your shared room with Dowoon while he was on his phone.
"Where are you going?" He asked. "On a date."
You saw him putting his phone away on the reflection of the mirror. "With who?" "Someone
why do you mind?" You asked. "I don't mind, just wanted to know." You examined his expressions with the mirror, but he seemed to not have any expression on his face so you just let it go.

Once you were ready you asked him how you looked. "Really good! I mean, you always look good..." You smiled and took your bag. "Do you want me to drive you?" He proposed. You thought about it for a while and accepted his proposal. He took his keys and you followed him downstairs. You took place on his car and started texting the guy you were hanging out with tonight.

"Where does I have to drive you to?" He asked while keeping his attention on the road. "To our restaurant." You said without realizing it could hurt him. He clench his teeth. "So... what's his name?" He asked with a trying tone to be nice.
"Fine... it's Seongwoo..." You admitted. You waited to tell him, because Dowoon and Seongwoo have a difficult relationship.

"Are you kidding me Y/N?!" He shouted. "No... he asked me out lately and I agreed. Why would I refuse? He is always so caring about me and he is not bad looking." You answered innocently. "But Y/N you know he hates me passionately." He said. "Are you going to tell me who I should date?" You we're getting angry. "No that's not what I meant!"

The car fell silent. His hands crisped on the wheel and he took a deep breath. "My point was just that since I'm your best friend... I just wish your relationship with him won't do something bad to ours." He admitted. "It won't and deep down you know it, trust me okay?"
You turn in his direction and he faked a smile and nodded before looking back on the road.

"Well, here you are my dear." He announced.
"Thank you gentleman." "My pleasure." You both laughed before you left the car and took a step towards the door of the restaurant you and Dowoon love so much. It's just a date, it won't kill you. You putted your best smile before pushing the door and meeting the usual server. You saw Seongwoo waiting in the back. You shyly saluted him before going to the table.

Dowoon's POV

It's our restaurant. What is he doing there with Y/P? Wouldn't I deserve it more than him? Maybe I could have had an official date with Y/N if I stopped being a coward and declare my love for Y/P. I sighed and pushed the wheel of my car. I cursed under my breath and started my car. I drove with no destination all night. The lights of closings buildings were illuminating my ride.

At a red stop I received a message. [Can you pick me up please?] - Y/N <3
I nodded even if I didn't want to. I didn't answered and just went straight up to the restaurant. Once I was in front of it and my car was stopped, I answered. [I'm arrived.] I was happy to surprise Y/P so I smile for when Y/P  would open the door.

[Actually, Seongwoo drove me home since you weren't answering...] [ Oh okay... see you later.] that one hurt. I opened my own door and went straight into the restaurant they gave me a place at the bar and without knowing I started ordering alcool.

Still without knowing, I started crying and I hide my face through my hands. I'm pathetic. What am I doing here? I paid the bill and called a taxi, I will come pick up my car tomorrow. The yellow car arrived and I jumped in. After telling the driver where I was heading, I rest my head on the bench.

"It's going to be 17$ Sir." I just took the money of my wallet and left the car. The stairs were deadly. Each one made me suffer more. Does he touched those stairs? I wish he didn't. I should wash them just in case. I finally arrived to the top of the stairs and I hesitated to open the door. I found the courage to do so and I took off my shoes when I heard no one in the house. Too bad...

Y/N get out of her room and greeted me. I smile before going into my own room. I wasn't in the mood to talk and if so would arrive, I felt like it would be a whole disaster. "You aren't asking about my date?" Y/P asked with Y/P sweet voice. No. I don't want to know about it, but I would make everything for this little person right in front of me. "Sure, how was it?"
"Well {...} " there started a long story about each and every details of the date. Which every details made me sadder and sadder.

"Dowoon are you okay? How your night went?"
Y/P asked worried. "Everything was okay, I'm just sleepy." Y/P eyebrows frowned. "Tell me." I shook my head. No ways I'm telling Y/P. "Yoon Dowoon tell me what's going on. I know you too much to know that there's something on your heart. I shrugged my shoulders and putted my head on my pillow since it started pounding.

"You drank." Y/P announced. "Near to nothing."
I answered. "What made you drink?" "You." I let flied out of my tongue. And I immediately regret it. "Me?" I couldn't step back now. It was now or never. "Yeah." "Why?" Can Y/P really not find out they by Y/Pself? "Because I'm in love with you, isn't it obvious? Because you went on a date with the person that betrayed me the most. Because you went on our restaurant! Are you going to let me down for him now????"

Y/P answered nothing. "You know what? Just let it go and let me sleep." I close the light, but I knew Y/P didn't move at all. "You didn't heard the end of the date." Here we go again. "We were in front of the house and I was saying bye to him. I proposed a second date, who knows maybe I could have been in a relationship..."

"...but he told me «it's never going to work together.» and I was wondering why he was saying such things. «He obviously loves you and you... you like him too. Maybe you still haven't realized it, but the way you look at him... I know I've betrayed him a lot, but I let this win to him."

He didn't say that. He couldn't. "And what did you answered?" I was scared about this part...
"That he was right." What. I think it showed that I was confused, because Y/P nodded in agreement with what Y/P said. "You like me?" I asked more confuse than ever.

"I do..." Y/P hide her face in Y/P shirt and I could imagine Y/P cheeks blushing with a bit of red. "Then what's stopping us?" I asked
"Literally nothing." I smiled like a fool and hugged Y/P. We spent the night cuddling and talking in bed until we heard the birds singing.

- End -