BTS

{ Type of love }

♡ Kim Namjoon ♡
♥︎ You were it from the start ♥︎

You meet Namjoon at a library. You were looking for a new book to read and you just bumped into him. You look into his eyes to pardon yourself from bumping into him and you felt a weird feeling going through your veins. "It's okay don't worry." You shivered.

🐨🐨🐨

He hold the stare and make sure you were okay. Since that day, every times your eyes meet Namjoon's you feel the same spark.
"Good morning Love!" He waked you up with a soft kiss while your nose figured out that he cooked pancakes. You smiled and sat in the bed. "Good morning." He had an apron around his waist and you bite your lips while looking at him. He gave you your breakfast and sat next to you. "Slept well?" "I dreamed about you..."
"You did?" You took a bite of pancakes before telling your dream. "It was like the first time we saw each other. You looked really good, you  had an Hemingway's in your hands and I felt butterflies while looking at you." "Do you know that at this moment, I already knew that I loved you. You are my soulmate Y/N."

♡ Kim Seokjin ♡
♥︎ I've loved you for years ♥︎

Seokjin's parents and yours know each other for years and you grew up having Seokjin around you. Unfortunately, you never became friends, because you were too shy to talk to him. Even when your parents asked you to be nice to him, you didn't talk to him.

🦙🐭🦙

"Y/N, your mom is wondering if she have to bring something tonight." "No need, just tell her to stopped by your parents." "Okay." You are receiving your parents for souper and you are both stressed about it. In less than an hour everyone was arrived and ready to eat. "Y/N you made naengmyeon, it was Seokjin's favorite food when he was younger." "I remember that you used to do it often." You said. "You two were really cute when you were younger. Seokjin used to have a huge crush on you." "What?!" You asked shook of his mother affirmation. "He could talked about you for hours." "Okay mom that's enough." You laughed and let it go, until you were alone with him again. "Since we were kids?" "Hey, not kids, like 15... I loved your for years." "Me too."

♡ Min Yoongi ♡
♥︎ I hate everyone but you ♥︎

You were the new Y/G. You were told that Yoongi hated everyone, without an exception. He was cold and rude. "Don't waste your time on him, it's not worth it." Little did you know, the attractive man sitting at the table had a sweet spot for you.

🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

"Why is he looking at you?" Yoongi glared at a man at the complete opposite of you. "He is not even looking at me. Let him breath." He looked back at you. "Excuse me but that man is totally looking at you, if he don't stop soon, I will-" He stopped talking, because the waitress come at your table. She was obviously trying to hit on your boyfriend and your blood was boiling, but Yoongi was really cold towards her and was still looking at the man. "What else do you want?" "Nothing" you answered, juste to remind her that his Y/Gfriend is there. She left and you were happy about it. "Okay we are leaving." "Why? We just ordered!" "We are leaving or I'm punching that man in the face and this stupid waitress too. Didn't she figure out that I had all eyes on you? She is stupid."

♡ Jung Hoseok ♡
♥︎ Childhood friend ♥︎

Your moms being best friends too, you and Hoseok grew up together. Like brothers and sisters. Younger, you took your bath with him and he became your best friend as you aged. But as the time passed your feelings for him changed for something else, love.

☀️🐿🌞

It was a sunny afternoon and as usual you were hanging out with Hoseok. He was laughing at his phone and showed you what made him laugh. His smile is so precious...
"Isn't it funny Y/N?" You realized that you didn't pay attention at the video and was only looking at him. "Yeah... yeah it is." "You don't seem to find it really funny..." You were looking
at his beautiful eyes. The shape of his lips was so perfect, you couldn't resist it anymore and it is why you kissed him. Out of sudden. He was shocked at first but placed his hands on your hips and kissed you back. You couldn't believe you really kissed him. Once he pulled out you only wanted to hide. What did you do...
"Finally! I thought I was crazy for loving you!"
"What?!" He kissed you again. "I love you."

♡ Park Jimin ♡
♥︎ I love you know, but I hated you first ♥︎

Jimin was too stubborn and had too much pride to admit that someone could create a soft side of him. That's why he hated you. Making your life the worst possible, since you were making his like that. Until you confront him and that he told you about his feelings.

🥚🐣🐥

"I LOVE YOU! Are you happy now?! Huh?" He started walking around out of anger. He love you. "You're insane, how could you love me if you made me cry every day?" "I- I make you cry?" You realized that you exposed yourself and you immediately regret it. "I... hum..." he came closer and hugged you. "I'm so so sorry angel. I didn't want to make you cry. I just didn't know how to handle my feelings... I promise I will never make you cry again." His chest was warm and you felt protected in his arms. "The worst thing is that I love you too."
You felt his lips curving on the skin of your forehead and you asked yourself if it was the good thing to say. "Do you think I could redeem myself if I love you entirely from today until the infinity?" You nodded as he kiss you.

♡ Kim Taehyung ♡
♥︎ Boy next door ♥︎

You moved to another city and when you arrived all the neighborhood was nice. The days passed and you discovered that your neighbour was insanely handsome. You started watching him when he walked in front of your house, until he discovered you.

🐯🐻🧸

A knock on the door while you were playing piano make you jumped. You went for the door and opened. "You're new here." "Effectively."
He didn't say a word after that and just looked at you. You started blushing and being uncomfortable. "Can I help you with something?" "I'm inviting you on a date." This is so sudden... what can you answer? "I..."
"I'm sorry, I'm really impolite, my name is Kim Taehyung." "Y/F/N." "Welcome here Y/N, do you like it here?" He changed the subject so easily and so suddenly that you didn't know what to say, again. "Yeah." "Could I show you all the great spot in town?" "Sure..." you were a bit intimidated by him so you couldn't really say no. Another silence got between you. "What are you waiting for? We are going now."

♡ Jeon Jungkook ♡
♥︎ He's in love with Y/P, but Y/P have no idea ♥︎

In class, you always felt a pair of eyes on you, but each time you turned around trying to catch someone, there was no one looking at you. • Jungkook looked at the window as soon as he saw Y/N's hair moving. Y/P almost saw him, by chance he stopped looking.

🐰🐰🐰

"Jungkook tell Y/P, that can't keep going." Said Jimin. "No... Y/P will reject me." "You don't know that." Said Tae. There Y/P come. Looking like a pure angel. "What are you guys talking about?" "Nothing." Replied Jimin. Y/P cling on Tae, since he's Y/P best friend and it really make me mad. Can't Y/P see that I'm right here, waiting for Y/P? "Y/N... Jungkook have something to tell you." My eyes popped out as I look at the traitor, Taehyung. "Oh I'm listening."
"I... I..." I kept stuttering and Jimin and Tae left me. "Are you okay?" Y/P putted Y/P wrist on my forehead and checked on me. "I like you."
Three words that almost made me panic. "You do? That's unfortunate..." why is/are Y/P saying that? "It don't accord to the scenarios I was making." "Scenarios about me?" "Yeah..."