chapter 7.

it was 8 am and too damn early for anyone to be awake. yet here eunji was, sitting in the middle row of her chemistry class.

class was surprisingly going fast for the girl and she found today enjoyable. but that "enjoyable" was short lived when she felt a sudden object thrown at her head.

when she got hit by the first one, she ignored it and stayed facing forward.

but every minute, she seemed to feel a paper ball hit her back, and the occasional good aim to her head.

"what do you want?" she had enough of the disturbance and turned around to check out who was behind it.

"sorryyy, thought it was the garbage!" eunji gave jungwon a death glare and scoffed at him, only for him to teasingly blow a kiss in her direction.

"you're so annoying god! i can't believe people actually stand you." she picked up her water bottle and squirted the water in his face.

"sorry! thought you were dirt," she said following it up with a blown kiss of her own.

the boy glared at her and turned back to his work, surprised at her fast remark.

the rest of the class flew by as that moment was the only memorable time for eunji.

class was reaching near the end and jungwon rushed to the girl before the bell was going to ring.

"by the way! i actually did want to talk to you about something."

"seen talking with you? no thanks." the boy scoffed, not knowing if he should feel offended or be glad. "i'm joking, what do you want?"

"remember our plan yesterday? i just think that we could possibly pull it off!"

"the 'get sunghoon and hana together or we fail as wingmen' mission? of course i remember."

before the group left the rink yesterday, jungwon explained how his best friend had a crush on eunji's best friend and how if they worked together, they might be able to get them together. "two brains are smarter than one!" jungwon tried convincing her.

"exactly. are you free sometime to meet and plan it out?"

"can't, i have practice. don't you?" jungwon mentally slapped himself, reminding himself that he too, had practice for their upcoming game.

the game! he finally had an idea.

"wait eunji! you know how both the boys' team and girls' team are playing on friday?" the girl nodded, confused. "you get sunghoon to show up and watch your game and i'll get hana to watch mine."

"and after the game we can get them to meet up!" eunji added. jungwon rapidly nodded with excitement.

"that is so smart, not even gonna lie." eunji gave him an impressed smile and picked up her bag. "good one yang. see you then?"

"see you then! don't forget to get him to go!" jungwon yelled as the bell rang. all the students spilled out into the hallway and the two of them got lost in the crowd.

jungwon felt a smile creeping across his face as he recalled their recent conversation.

the realization quickly hit him and he immediately shut it down, going back to his resting face. he was only happy because he was being nice for his friend, right?