The ground shook, as the hole formed cracks and grew larger. Multiple creatures of unknown origin then suddenly flooded from the hole itself, surprising all that saw.

Some creatures looks like mantids but with large bulbous heads and abdoment that glows red. Others look like lizards with the faces of snakes and blades running along their back, while some looks exactly like lizards but has red streaks running along it's arms and body.

A larger creature came from the hole, this time. It was chained and seems to have some sort of saddle on its back and two large and bulky tentacles that acts as front limbs that comes from it's mouth.

Well all stood there in a standoff, the Demonic looking creatures as well staring back at us. As if waiting for a signal.

Then something else came out of the hole. This time, it looked more humanoid but it has dark blue skin that looks similar to long scales. It has two horns that curved down before slightly ending to the side and finally, a Great sword that looked sharp enough and heavy enough to cleave a man in two.

It stood it's ground and scouted the surroundings, sneering both at Humans and Mamono alike. With no verbal nor visual command, the creatures started a massacre.

Both Mamono and Humans fell from claws, teeth, and pure strength as some are crushed by the tentacled one.

To say that Druella was surprised is an understatement. And so, she ordered her army to fight. Slowly the Mamono fought back, but the sheer numbers and strength of the creatures are starting to overwhelm them.

A mantis like creature then found itself gazing upon me. It's insectoid mouth clacking and drooling as it approached.

Many of the Order Soldiers and Knights now ignored the Mamono and focused on the creatures instead.

I held my ground as it's scythe like claws raised and bit down on my blade. I started to struggle as it applied more pressure. Mersé herself busy with a fast one that even I could barely catch with my eye, while Mimil was starting to struggle on holding the barrier.

It then raised it's claws again and as both claws fell. I felt nothing. As if it stopped it's attack.

The creature is frozen in place, until a blue line appeared between it's bulbous eyes and split the thing in two.

The thing split into two as Vergil revealed himself with Yamato pointed down after the slash.

Vergil: I see you've followed my instructions. Now go and protect Mimil, bring Mersé as well. I'll handle the Demons.

I was confused, does he mean these things are actual Demons? Not the ones with blue skin and black sclera and red pupils?

Vergil: You're confused, hm. It is only natural to be. Your people haven't fought these ones yet.

Wilmarina: Wait, you're telling me that you've fought these things before?!

Vergil: Since I was six actually.

My eyes and Mersé's own widened at the sudden reveal. Him? A six year old child, has been fighting these things?!

Vergil: Now stay back, I'll deal with the Proto Angelo.

His face formed a scowl as he called its name. He then started to walk. He passed both Soldiers and Mamono alike, all staring at him thinking why would a mere civilian would so casually walk through the battlefield.

But the most surprising of all, is that all these "Demons" stopped attacking and stared at him like he's the most dangerous being of all.

Two of the ones with blades on their backs roared, rolled into a ball and rolled their way towards Vergil like spinning blades.