CHAPTER 49: MAKE LOVE [M]

A/N: It's up to you if you will read this chapter since I can't stop those who shouldn't read something like this.

I'm not good at writing stuff like this, but at least I tried.

JENNIE

"Let's make love, Jennie," Lili said seriously, which made me shocked. She suddenly kissed me on my lips, and she bit my lower lip, which made me gasp, and she took that opportunity to insert her tongue inside my mouth.

She went on top of me without breaking the kiss.

I respond to her kiss when her sentence sinks into my head. Lili's kisses went from my jaw to my neck and collarbone. She slowly unbottoning my top while kissing my collarbone down to my cleavage.

Suddenly, she stopped to look at me, like she was asking for my permission to kiss and touch my breast.

"Go on." I gave her permission to do whatever she wanted.

Her right hand slowly massaged my right breast, which caused me to moan. Her left hand slowly went to my back, and she unclasped my bra.

She took my left breast to her mouth and sucked it like a baby while she massaged my right breast. I can't stop myself from moaning because she gives me so much pleasure.

I felt so wet down there, and I felt like I was going to choke just by her sucking my breast.

"Remove your clothes, Nini." She stood up to remove her clothes.

I obliged to her demand, and when I finished undressing, I crawled back to bed. Then she kneeled in front of me and leaned down to kiss me. She slowly laid me down on the bed without disconnecting our lips.

I felt her hand trails on my curves, which made me shiver and get giddy. She played with my breast while kissing me; her hands really fit into my breast.

She suddenly positioned herself between my legs, making her cock poke my entrance, and I moaned every time her cock poked my entrance.

I really want her inside me, but she keeps taking her time. She pulled away from the kiss, then she sucked my breast while grinding her cock at me.

"Put in inside, Lili!" I yelled out in pleasure she was giving me, and I saw her smile.

"I'll go in; tell me if it hurts." I nodded, then she looked down to align her cock with my pussy. She slowly went in, and I shuddered as I felt her hard and veiny cock slowly go inside. She keeps giving me little kisses on my jaw and whispering sweet things to me.