CHAPTER 36: HE IS BACK

JENNIE

The companies' problems have been solved. My girlfriend, Lili, helped a lot in solving all the company's problems, and I'm very grateful for that. She even worked in the marketing department to help raise production and sales because her ideas attracted more people.

She is not only intelligent, but she is good at everything. She is leading both the marketing and finance teams right now.

"Ms. Kim, Lisa is currently having a meeting with the suppliers." Mina updated me about my girlfriend's whereabouts since I asked her to do this so I knew if my girlfriend was tiring herself.

I looked at Mina and asked, "Is she alone?

"No, she is with Kim Seokjin of the Finance Department." She answered, which made me frown.

"Why!?" I accidentally raised my tone, and Mina didn't even budge since she was already used to it.

"I don't know Ms. Kim; Lisa never told me the reason why they are together, and I also did not ask her."

"Where are they?"

"I think they are a manufacturing company."

"Tell Bobby to prepare the car."

"Ok, Ms. Kim."

We went outside Kim Corporation to visit the manufacturing company. Ever since the corruption incident happened, these two have become close. Not only close, but super close.

I really hate it when they are together.

We arrived at the manufacturing company, and I immediately went inside. I saw Lili sitting beside Jin, and their supplier was sitting in front of them. Their arms brush against each other if someone moves. These two are sitting too close to each other.

They stood up and shook hands with the supplier. Suddenly, Lili and Jin faced each other, and they gave each other a high five, then laughed.

Lili took a sip of her drink, and I think it was chocolate milk with whipped cream on top, when suddenly Jin wiped her fucking mouth.

"YAH!!!" I shouted and charged towards them. "What are you two doing?!?"

"Nini, why are you here?" Lili asked innocently.

"What am I doing here? Why? You hate that I'm here, so I can't see the two of you flirting?" I glared at them.

"I'm asking you because I know you have a lot of work today. Also, we are not flirting, and since when did we flirt? We hardly ever saw each other other than as friends. Can you stop being jealous of Jin-oppa? He is a brother to me, and that's it."

"Brother? Really? Is that necessary for him to wipe your mouth using his hand? When you can wipe it by yourself, you two keep laughing and flirting while I watch the two of you. Also, why is he here instead of staff from the marketing department?"