CHAPTER 34: ANGEL & DEVIL

SEULGI

I kept humming and stroking Lisa's hair. This is the second time I've seen her madness take over her body. Bambam-Oppa told me what to do if she burst out.

This is not the first time I saw her get mad; I witnessed it before, and it happened because someone talked bad about her past.

Bambam-oppa is the one who calms her, but it took time before he managed to calm her.No one knows her past, but it looks like her past is not good. Bambam-oppa told me that Lisa is not the type of person to show her real emotion, and she likes to keep it all to herself.

In the years I have known Lisa, she is fine when someone insults her or even hurts her, but if her past involves it, she becomes sensitive about it.

I became her spokesperson and her shield because I don't want her to hear anything  someone talking about her past. I tried my best to prevent her from getting mad, but this time I wasn't able to do that.

"She fell asleep." I uttered when I felt her weight on my body.

Lisa's hands are covered in blood, and she was holding my sweater tightly as if her life depended on it.

I carried her in her bridal style since she is not that heavy. I exited the hospital and went to the parking lot. I laid her on the back seat; my neck pillow became her pillow, and I covered her body with my small blanket.

I fixed her hair, and I kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered to her ears.

I close the door slowly and quietly. Jisoo, Rosé, and Ms. Jennie are also here in the parking lot, looking at Lisa.

"Is she okay?" Rosé asked worriedly.

"She is fine now; she fell asleep, and she badly needed that." I told them, and they sighed in relief.

"Can I ride with you, Seulgi?" Ms. Jennie inquired; her face doesn't look good. She looked very worried about her girlfriend.

"Yes, you can. However, you can only sit in the passenger seat. Lisa was laying on the back, resting." She nodded in understanding.

Ms. Jennie looked at Jisoo and Rosé and said, "Let's just meet in the Kim Mansion."

"Yeah, see you there." Jisoo responded.

We rode the car, and as I started driving, I saw in my peripheral vision that Jennie was worrying about Lisa. She kept glancing at the backseat, where Lisa's body was currently lying.

It's obvious that she really loves Lisa.

Minutes later, we arrive at Kim's Mansion.

I easily carried Lisa to Jennie's bedroom, and I tucked her in the bed. I cleaned her hands and treated them since she had bruises.